PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Box Full Of Ghosts

Forum Index > Pokémon > Misc. Pokémon >

Pages: 12

PartingStar's AvatarPartingStar
Hello! This is a Ghost-type question and answer thread! Please feel free to ask either myself or my fellow Ghost enthusiast Sin about any Ghost-type! Please tell us who you are asking and refer to us as the preferred nicknames below! Server-Slayer: Sin, Sinnamon JirachiAJ: Jirachi, AJ We look forward to your questions!
Previously JirachiAJ A Ghost-type lover who loves to do art and song commissions. Whether I’m on Never-Ending Nightmare or not, my heart goes to the ghosts
Made by WinterFoxxo
Avatar made by PupperCakes, oc made by me
Bump so this doesn’t vanish-
Skylarin's AvatarSkylarin
Queary! Do Dusknoir have tongues?

Hey! Why not check out my Sprite shop while you're here? Dragon Cave profile Or... come ask the Psychic expert your burning queries...
Hello! No, Dusknoir do not have tongues. Dusknoir are known to be a transporter of souls. Seeing as its mouth is most likely on its stomach, the same place the souls being transferred are held, a tongue would be a hindrance to both the Pokemon and the soul.
Bump
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Banette is say to lose their energy when they open their mouth, does that mean that mine is going to die if I pet them? ;; (From pokemon xy Amie)
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Click them, thankie! >> Shop Banner made by me
While it is true that Banette lose energy when opening their mouths, as long as they aren’t open for too long, no energy will leak. In addition, your Banette’s energy can refill if negative emotions are present.
KerryBerry's AvatarKerryBerry
pokemon need to eat, right? How does mimikyu eat if she/he doesn't take off the pikachu disguise?
They simply slip the food under the disguise, then feast on whatever the treat may be.
Do Chandelure have mouths? The stich part could be one but I haven't seen it open before XD
  • 🌺Stuff🌺
  • 🎉Links🎉
  • 💎Badges💎
-Previously known as EvilAngel -Avatar made by Eve636 -Emoji lover (like--> ^-^ :D <3) -MEGA ADDICT <3
BADGES

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page