PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Making Free Banners!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123··· 567

celena's Avatarcelena

I'm making free banners!

I'm making up to 3 a order, please include a pokemon, colour and title. I use sprites from Pokemon Database.
  • Form
  • Orders
  • Advertise!

Form:

[h3]I need a banner Celena![/h3] [b]Title:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Colour:[/b] [b]Extra:[/b] [b](Optional) Tip?:[/b]
Orders: 1. 2. 3. Waitlist: 1. 2. 3.

Advertise!

Code: [url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/252185/Making-Free-Banners][img]https://i.ibb.co/3m071wV/77e4e258-a4ff-485e-b344-02245a721904.png[/img][/url]
celena's Avatarcelena
Now open~ Adding other stuff later!
Foxzebra's AvatarFoxzebra
Just want to ask first, is the banner the sprite that has a label and someone can click to it for the link? If so, I’d like some :3

I need a banner Celena!

Title: A Rowlet Lover’s Journal Pokemon: Rowlet (is this possible though Bc PFQ has restrictions on their rowlet sprite? Do you need me to get permission?) Extra: Could you make it blue themed? Also, this specific rowlet on the banner if possible. I’d like the colors to match him. (Optional) Tip?: I can send some gems over later :D

I need a banner Celena!

Title: Birb Lover! and Dragon Lover! Pokemon: Swablu, Torchic, and Rowlet on the birb one. Flygon, haxorous, and Charizard X on the dragon one. Again, let me know if you need me to get permissions or if 3 Pokémon is too much each. Extra: Does this work? I’m going to use this banner without a link and more to showcase if that is possible. I’m not familiar with banners so forgive me if I’m wrong xD I do like light blue and light pink together, so perhaps those colors? I’m not quite sure, you’re the artist here haha do what looks good. I want something like the DRAGON banner in my about me in my profile but with more pokemon.
AWESOME pfp by Petaya, my good friend!
Made By TLCander10
Edited by BayleafBeeen
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when Held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 60 — 4,152 / 11,462
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassFlying
Happiness MAX
Docile nature
Kirby23's AvatarKirby23

I need a banner Celena!

Title: Kirby's Store Pokemon: Pikachu Extra: Can you make it Yellow? (Optional) Tip?: How long would it take?
I have a new art shop! No banner/button yet but here's a link: Free Art!
celena's Avatarcelena
Both accepted! Will work on later~ @Kirby I think I'll finish it today! :D
Kirby23's AvatarKirby23
Pokefarm time... Or??? Also can you make the title go to this link? https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/246649/Kirby-Store-Gems-Boxes-Berries-and-more
celena's Avatarcelena
No, that's too long, banners are meant for clicking, and the link pops up in the next tab!~ ^^
Kirby23's AvatarKirby23
I mean make it where when you click the banner it brings you to that link
celena's Avatarcelena
Sorry, please be patient, I only started, one further message about waiting, I have the mind to not complete your banner. You are causing me to stress ;w;
Kirby23's AvatarKirby23
So you're not going to do mine?

Pages: 123··· 567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page