PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Beast’s Art Shack [OPEN, USD ONLY FOR NOW]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Welcome to the Beast’s!
You enter a rather amateurishly built shack to be greeted by, well... myself. I have no mascot, not yet at least. Hi! I’m “The Beast” but you could just call me Angel, that’s fine. I’m here setting up a lil art shop because I kinda need to save up for things and, well, every little bit helps! It’s not a permanent place, but it’ll do until social medias do better!
  • Rules/ToS
  • Art Goods
  • Wills and Won’ts
  • Slots
1) Of course, all PFQ rules apply. 2) Subscribe to the thread. I will not hunt people down to say when I’m finished with your order. 3) Payment is expected within 48 hours. No payment means no watermark-free version and no accepting further orders until payment is received. Outright refusal to pay means immediate blacklisting. 3a)To pay in USD, you must have PayPal. I will give you the info once you come to pay. 4) Use the forms, this is to get all info I should need, and have either a reference image for your character or a really, really good description. “A Vulpix with a bow and a stripe on its back” isn’t enough (where’s the bow? What color is the stripe, where on the back, and what way is it turned??) 5) Please be respectful, I may not have the busiest life currently, but things do come up and sometimes my motivation fluctuates. I’d rather not rush orders while I’m not doing well, your product will suffer as I won’t be working at my prime. 6) I have the right to decline an offer/order. 7) If you need an edit done to the art, the colors are a bit off, a feature isn’t the right size, ask right away, not days later. I will not edit art after paying without a fee. 8) Please do not use off-site without asking and getting permission. If used off-site, credit me by my Instagram (angelbeast.111), Twitter (angelbeast111), and/or my deviantArt (angelbeast111). This shop is not my base of operations and it is not permanent. 8a) Off site or not, do not claim the art as your own work or remove the signature. Offense of these rules, depending on the rule broken and the severity of breaking is grounds for being blacklisted from the shop — meaning no more orders — and reported as necessary. These rules are also subject to change as found necessary. Lastly, commissioned art is only to be used by the commissioner, the only exception is if it’s a gift. In that case, the recipient and commissioner are the only persons allowed to display the art. Any of my shop examples are not free to use either.

PWYW (with minimum) Chalky Doodles

I doodle a character/characters in the style shown by the examples below Minimum accepted price: $2.50 USD

Examples

Form

[b]Username:[/b] [b]Character/Characters: [url]If available, put ref here[/url] [b]Offered Payment:[/b] [b]Additional Notes:[/b] (Great place to specify posing, expression, etc.) [b]May I use this as an example if I choose?:[/b]

I draw an avatar in my usual style, will typically be kept to a headshot/bust Base price is 3 USD, adding a backdrop is +$2, adding shading is +$2

Examples

Base Price Avatar vs. Full Price Avatar

Form

[b]Username:[/b] [b]Character: [url]If available, put ref here[/url] [b]Shading?:[/b] [b]Backdrop?:[/b] (Give details if yes) [b]Additional Notes:[/b] (Great place for posing, expression, if you want an emote bubble, etc.) [b]May I use this as an example if I choose?:[/b]

YCH Tiny Doodle

Using the following base I made (minus the butterflies and floor lines: I do a lil doodle of any simple/medium detail Pokémon or Pokesona which fits on the base. This means stuff similar to four legged mammals and reptiles (wings can be added but will be made cute and small) These can be used for baits of some kind or icons for use on sites that have smaller maxes for images Shading is not an option, but you can add a backdrop. One without a backdrop will have a transparent background. Price is 1 USD, +$1 for backdrop

Examples

Form

[b]Username:[/b] [b]Character: [url]If available, put ref here[/url] [b]Backdrop?:[/b] (Give details if yes) [b]Additional Notes:[/b] (In case the ref is missing a detail) [b]May I use this as an example if I choose?:[/b]
I will do: Unless stated otherwise for certain offerings, just about anything PG-13 and Pokémon related (this IS the Pokémon art section afterall) I won’t do: anything too bloody or mature, complex mecha parts or full mech characters
1. 2. 3.

free use template by érable
❗️I’ve got an art shop❗️ Come see it: The Beast’s Art Shack!
Reserved
For store purposes

Reserved
In case of expansion of offerings or other needs

This shop is now open for business! Will add more goods soon!
Bump, I've added a small bit to the shop's wares since the opening!
Bump!
Bump now that my internet is back up right!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page