PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

💖Amy Celebi For Trade/Swap💖 (Cheaper than site)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

Pages: 12

Èlsá's AvatarÈlsá
I would like to swap this 1:1 Timid custom sprite I don't have :> Otherwise you can buy them for 400 / 2,000,000 / 2,000 each. I go by the standard currency ratio of 5,000 = 5 = 1 Mixed currency is fine as well, I'll also accept these items - - Relic Coppers valued at 6zc each - Large Gems valued at 30zc each (No Water, Grass, Psychic, Bug or Normal) - Z Crystals valued at 120zc each - Valued at 45zc each At least 1/2th of payment must be currency (meaning at least 1,000,000 / 1,000 / 200) I'm still searching for a Timid Female Amy Celebi as well (Clean history!) Also, I will not take holds due to past experience - sorry!
PFQ Avatar was made by Sheepoid ♥ for my use only please! <3
lugia951's Avatarlugia951
may i buy 1 of each custom sprites for 5000 gp?
Zebranseal's AvatarZebranseal
Hi! If you get any adamant CS’s of these guys, please could you let me know? I’d love to buy this nature!
I accept all and any unwanted bunearys! If you are selling special bunearys, please let me know.
Moon Stone

Moon Stone

Evolution Stone

(: 0)

A fragment of meteorite from a celestial body.

Sells for 1,250

Lv. 100 — +297,149
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalFighting
Happiness MAX
Hasty nature
I'm not here to buy but I did see you said females with a clean history... What do you mean by that?
Another one bites the dust
KisukeM's AvatarKisukeM
I have a timid gardevoir I'm willing to swap
Èlsá's AvatarÈlsá

QUOTE originally posted by lugia951

Yes! Would you like for them to be sent as gifts?

QUOTE originally posted by SpittingInsanity

I'm not here to buy but I did see you said females with a clean history... What do you mean by that?
I want to purchase a Female Timid Amy Celebi with a clean history, meaning it has no trade history or very very little!

QUOTE originally posted by KisukeM

I have a timid gardevoir I'm willing to swap
That would be really great! :> Is there one of the 2 gardevoirs/celebi's available that you would prefer? I'd prefer gifted history so just let me know and I'll send one of these as a gift whenever! @Zebranseal - if I happen to buy more, I'll let you know if there's an adamant for sure~
lugia951's Avatarlugia951

QUOTE originally posted by Èlsá

QUOTE originally posted by lugia951

Yes! Would you like for them to be sent as gifts?
if you send 1 as trade and the other as gift that would be great
KisukeM's AvatarKisukeM

QUOTE originally posted by That would be really great! :> Is there one of the 2 gardevoirs/celebi's available that you would prefer? I'd prefer gifted history so just let me know and I'll send one of these as a gift whenever!

Either of the gardevoir work^^
Ashes20's AvatarAshes20
I could swap you my Cheerleader minun for one
Èlsá's AvatarÈlsá

QUOTE originally posted by Ashes20

I could swap you my Cheerleader minun for one
If you mean this minun I am not interested ^^; I only want Timid Custom Sprites, if you have a timid cheerleader minun I would be interested though!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page