PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Valentine's Day 2020

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Happy Valentine's Day!

Update: Sylventine has been added to the list of available CSes for purchase. Sorry for the late start, but from now until the 20th (not including the 20th itself) you can buy Sweet Hearts for all your friends! Details are on the event page, which itself is in the Timers bar. Enjoy!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
furina's Avatarfurina
"Error! The event has ended." GG Noot.
forum avatar is furina from genshin impact
Flappy's AvatarFlappy
No new sprites but happy valentine's to all regardless!
♫Ever since my dreams changed I came crashing down like a paper plane♫ Awesome avatar done by TimeRaptor
"Error! The event has ended" F

Shiver
+ Starlight!
| They/She/He
+ Neopronouns, feel free to ask!
August 7th

Hisuian Zorua/Sprigatito enthusiast!
× 7 / 500
💖💖
credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @wolfcore Signature Pagedoll & Divider @cometshift
Type Race Score; 333
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Gonna be one of those days XD Event shouldn't be "ended" anymore.
kusari's Avatarkusari
for me it works now. 1st try was with the notification "ended" but now it works properly. thanks ^^ was hoping for a new sprite, but well. ♥.♥.♥.♥ happy valentine's day ♥.♥.♥.♥
Score: 0
Astrifera's AvatarAstrifera
Working fine for me! Happy Valentine's Day! 💕
♋♌♎ Female • Pan • INFP-T • Witch Support Worker • Business Owner Student (MNRF) • Service Dog Trainer/Handler Photographer • Gamer • Gardener • Writer
credit
Avatar ©️ Kattling || Background ©️ The Garden of Words || F2U code by Gumshoe
Yay, Happy Valentine's everyone!!
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
Aphelios1595's AvatarAphelios1595
hey i just wanna make sure, this is my first valentines day i want to get one of the valentines day sprites, do i only have till reset to buy the sprites or are they available for 5 days as indicated by the number next to the heart i just want to make sure i dont miss out on my chance for one
Shiny Charm Box/Charm Rental & Dead to Live Charm Swap & / ★/X Pass Rentals at my shop!
Silabus's AvatarSilabus

QUOTE originally posted by frøst1595

hey i just wanna make sure, this is my first valentines day i want to get one of the valentines day sprites, do i only have till reset to buy the sprites or are they available for 5 days as indicated by the number next to the heart i just want to make sure i dont miss out on my chance for one
if i remember right they should be available for the whole five days just like last year !
kevin (or crow) / 18+ / he/they / journal icon - kevin graham (trails in the sky) offical art

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page