PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

free valentine Pokemon!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

Pages: 12345

Ashes20's AvatarAshes20
Username: Ashes20 Pokemon: shiny cleffa Who you will be gifting them to: Johnny_22 Message(optional): Happy valentine's day big brother Sweethearts?(max3) 3 Mention my username please
Bush's AvatarBush
Username: Bush Pokemon: Shiny Gothita Who you will be gifting them to: Animestia Message(optional): Sweethearts?(max3): 3 Mention you or anonymous: mention me Thanks for this btw!
Icon drawn by me!
Zebranseal's AvatarZebranseal
Username: Zebranseal Pokemon: Shiny cleffa, if there’s any left Who you will be gifting them to: Mekkor Message(optional): thanks for all the bunearys! Sweethearts?(max3): 1 Mention you or anonymous: mention
I accept all and any unwanted bunearys! If you are selling special bunearys, please let me know.
Moon Stone

Moon Stone

Evolution Stone

(: 0)

A fragment of meteorite from a celestial body.

Sells for 1,250

Lv. 100 — +297,149
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalFighting
Happiness MAX
Hasty nature
Hillo's AvatarHillo
Sorry! I'm going to have to lock the thread and put the trades on hold for a while! I'm going to need to finish some homework ^^ I'll be back when I have the time (in a few hours?)
Hillo's AvatarHillo
oop I'm back Sorry for the double post, I have a update and a question! I have sent the shinies for Zebranseal and Bush, but I couldn't find Johnny__22 @Ashes20 could you send me a link or edit your post? Update! This thread will be open untill the 17th of feburary! I am running out of specials so if you could, please donate!
MelonCrusher's AvatarMelonCrusher
Username: MelonCrusher Pokemon: Shiny Blipbug Who you will be gifting them to: Key_Of_Dispair Message(optional): <3 Sweethearts?(max3): 3 Mention me please!
I own my avatar <3 - added copyright in case someone swiped it.
Hillo's AvatarHillo
sent!
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Username: Nightmon Pokemon: Shiny cleffa (or any other round shape or Grass type you have, she love them) Who you will be gifting them to: Mewwy-gum Message(optional): Merci d'être mon amie depuis toutes ces années
Thanks for being my friend for all these years
Sweethearts?(max3): One Mention you or anonymous: Mention! Others: Thank for doing this, that really sweet of you!
My first language is french, so my english may be imperfect o7 Profil picture drawn by me! Fusion banette + mega are from Pokemon's official sprite and fused by me. Draw inspired by Sans' Hotdog Stand in Undertale
Hillo's AvatarHillo
All have been sent! Although I did forget to attach sweethearts for a few :\ sorry about that ^^ I will be stopping for the day at 5:30pm server time to sleep, but everyone can still request gifts, just keep in mind that I most likely will not be online :3
Zebranseal's AvatarZebranseal
Ahh thank you!

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page