PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

free valentine Pokemon!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

Pages: 12345

Hillo's AvatarHillo
I'm letting you guys give people free specials for valentines day! So many donations :O Here are the Pokemon available: (all can be found in my first field! so many lovies uwu) 1 delta minun 1 delta Illumise 2 delta skiddo 1 delta Musharna 1 delta Phastix 1 lv100 ninetails You can't get one for yourself, but I will be gifting them to someone you want! I'll also throw in a few sweethearts! (maximum 3) one pokemon/user! If you want to donate? (This should be allowed?) send me a trade with a message saying "for the valentines gifting" and I will add them to the gift list! I will return them if they aren't taken!

Here's a form?

Username: Pokemon: Who you will be gifting them to: Message(optional): Sweethearts?(max3): Mention you or anonymous:
Mceyebrows's AvatarMceyebrows
Username: Mceyebrow Pokemon: Shiny cleffa To user: Clairefairy Message: Hope youre doing well and have a great singles awareness day/valentines! 1 sweetheart Hope this is fine! Very sweet of you c:
Hillo's AvatarHillo
Hi! Mceyebrows! Would you like for me to add your username to the message or do you want it to be anonymous?
Mceyebrows's AvatarMceyebrows

QUOTE originally posted by Hillo

Hi! Mceyebrows! Would you like for me to add your username to the message or do you want it to be anonymous?
You can add it c:Thanks again! <3
Username: Spiritkitty666 Pokemon: Shiny Cleffa Who you will be gifting them to: Phoenix2195 Message(optional): Anonymous, and "Happy Valentine's day you r a t" Sweethearts?(max3): 1 ^^
Avatar made by the insanely talented Slimemold! ^^
Hillo's AvatarHillo
all have been sent :3 Added more shinies, albinos, and deltas! (donations!)
kingSÜNe's AvatarkingSÜNe
May I have an albino Gothita for ScarletRain please? Username Kingsune
💛Please feed!💛
Silver Leaf

Silver Leaf

Treasure

(: 0)

A strange, silver-coloured leaf.

Sells for 500

Lv. 7 — 59 / 169
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ground
Happiness 27%
Docile nature
Hillo's AvatarHillo
Sure! Would you like to send a message and add your name?
kingSÜNe's AvatarkingSÜNe
Thank you sm! And sure! No need for a message ^-^
LeoEmma77's AvatarLeoEmma77
Username: LeoEmma77 Pokemon: albino gothita Who you will be gifting them to: claireybeary333 Message(optional): you're terrible >:0 thank you for the past 11 years Sweethearts?(max3): 1 thank you so much!

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page