PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Free Valentine's Candy

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

Pages: 123··· 121314

Now that there is an actual Valentine's Event, there will be a few things changed. First off, I will extend this thread until the 19th, the final day that the event will be in effect. Also, I will be giving out up to 10 Sweethearts, 10 of any Gummis, or 2 cookies per user each day. You may ask for a mix of gummis and sweethearts too, as long as there's still 10 in total. I will be now sending the Sweethearts and more recently Cookies through the event. I will still be sending out gummis through the trade centre however.
Avatar made by Slimemold for my use only. || Zerobold's and My co-owned Shop!
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
Hey! Happy Valentine's Day! If you don't mind, could I get some Sweethearts?;; Tysm! You're so kind!
The Skiddo is talking to me. Somebody help. Sure thing! I'll send the gifts!
Sunnya's AvatarSunnya
Can I have some sweet hearts (around 5) and 10 random gummies Thanks for doing this
Cherrii's AvatarCherrii
Hey! Could I get Sweethearts please?
PFP made by littlelee!
@Sunnya But that would be 15 pieces in total, and I'm only giving out 10 each. :c Would you like 10 gummis or 5 sweet hearts and 5 gummis? @Cherrii Sure thing, Cherrii Berrii!
Lunalatic's AvatarLunalatic
Could I have some Sweet Hearts?
Of course! ^^
Sunnya's AvatarSunnya

QUOTE originally posted by Yinyun Giranite

@Sunnya But that would be 15 pieces in total, and I'm only giving out 10 each. :c Would you like 10 gummis or 5 sweet hearts and 5 gummis? @Cherrii Sure thing, Cherrii Berrii!
5 sweet heart and 5 random gummis Thanks
Okie dokie! :D

Pages: 123··· 121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page