PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 20

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
The first one worked, time for the second post-recode MCW, 20th in all! The event will take place on March 26th and 27th, and your target is the same as usual: 10,000 interactions. Remember, that's interactions, not Interaction Points, if you're using the graph to check your progress be sure to check what you're viewing! Successful completion of the Mass-Click Weekend target will reward you with one of these:
Click here to view the MCW event page!
FAQs!
  • When can I start clicking for the MCW? A: Please re-read the above. The dates are very specific. Also note that these dates are going by Server Time (UTC).
  • Do I need the Mega Ring? A: To earn the Mega Stone from this Event, no. To use it to Mega Evolve a Pokémon, yes.
  • Do we have to click the target each day? A: No, you don't. The target is to be completed over the span of both days - not separately. So if you click on Saturday and Sunday, both days will count towards the goal. If you only interact on Saturday, only that day will count and vice versa for Sunday.
  • Where can I keep track of my interactions? A: A link is available in the post above where you will be able to see your progress for the event.
  • I completed it! When and where will I get the reward? A: The Monday right after, if not stated otherwise. It will be automatically placed in your inventory and an announcement will be posted that it has been distributed.
  • Everyone got the reward except for me! What happened? A: Unfortunately, if the reward was given out and you didn't receive it, you failed to reach the target.

QUOTE originally posted by Garthic

We appear to have a distribution issue - though we don't know why. Niet is currently visiting his parents in France for Easter, so it will likely be distributed at a later time.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Panthersclaw's AvatarPanthersclaw
Yay I can't wait! Though I will have to... :D
Avatar created using Pony Creator by GeneralZoi on DeviantArt, and edited by me. Final touches and shading by ElithianFox on DeviantArt (Cryss on Pokefarm)
MalakhGlitch's AvatarMalakhGlitch
This promises to be fun. ^_^
© Avatar by Diwa Fernandez-Velez, color by MalakhGlitch.
lukeSK1's AvatarlukeSK1
Aww man why did it have to be this weekend... I have to leave for my grandparents house this weekend... :C
Kïpcha's AvatarKïpcha
Another month flew by so quick.. Can't wait to see the new awesome sprite [:
01lclark's Avatar01lclark
Green and blue. I'm calling ludiculo.

Click My Dragons?

Link to my Scroll: Click Here
No Eggs/Hatchlings Currently....
Poison Moon's AvatarPoison Moon
I'm excited for this weekend. I participated in my first MCW event last month and now I'm kicking myself for never doing it before. It's a lot of fun and a great motivator for users to interact with others. Thank you.
Lumina Faith's AvatarLumina Faith
Ooh, blue and green...my first thought was Articuno, but I doubt it since it's not green. Ludicolo seems to be it. (Edit: I looked back and saw it was green, not gray like how I first thought it was :P)
Forum avatar done by Mikestomp.
Plu's AvatarPlu
Perhaps a mega Roserade or mega Garbodor ^^ Can't wait for the weekend to start c:
Avatar made by Manda and used with permission
NORsevvy's AvatarNORsevvy
0.0 Mega Haxourus for the win!!!! Oh this is amazing! Hopefully I will pack in this one!
in peace, may you leave this shore, in love, may you find the next, safe passage on your travels, until our final journey to the ground... may we meet again. typerace points! (hydro vortex) - 2224 [pfp is by spacehavoc!]

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page