PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Fields Page Update #1

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12

Brazzi's AvatarBrazzi
Yeah This Makes it really good :)
Luna08's AvatarLuna08
i see what you did not we have to do things differently
Sei's AvatarSei

QUOTE originally posted by Luna08

i see what you did not we have to do things differently
Uhm.. Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? ...My brain literally just broke. Can we try again please?
THANK GOD NIET YOU AKNOWLEGED MY PAIN AND SUFFERING
mckiller0941's Avatarmckiller0941
Sei, I'll translate it for you. He said "I see what you did. NOT. We have to do things differently now."
Avatar by Lt akuma. proof of permission Just like the passage of time, we continue to flow- Now and forevermore. Even if my dream gets mocked by heartless words, even if I get engulfed by a long period of darkness, if I remember the light once more and keep up my faith then I doubt I’ll ever give up. "Dear Arceus, please stop life from sucking for my friends and people who do awesome stuff for me. For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory, the cheese and the cheeseboard, the fish and the fingers. We now sing hymn number 304, "Oh God, What on Earth is my Hairdo About?"" Niet
Constantine's AvatarConstantine

QUOTE originally posted by mckiller0941

Sei, I'll translate it for you. He said "I see what you did. NOT. We have to do things differently now."
It's more than likely to be. "I see what you did, now we have to do things differently." Not, 'not'. As that rather makes the user sound like a butt, so let's not try and portray them in such a light. Though in truth, no one knows what they meant but them xD. Honestly; I'm loving the whole field update. I see you've done away with that icky scroll bar and the change to each field is smooth, good job.
♔ Fae King Give me equality.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page