PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Fields Page Update #1

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Hi everyone! Just an announcement that I've made some changes to how the Fields page works to try and make it easier to work with more Fields. For example, mine. And people with more stuff than me. Loading time is still the same (or possibly a little faster), but actual speed of the page itself should have improved significantly. Especially when scrolling between fields and interacting. For a hint as to what I did... try using the drop-down to move two Fields down, and pay attention to the scrolling, you might notice something "missing" :p Anyway, as with any change, there's always the chance of bugs, so please do let me know if you find any!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Lucario321's AvatarLucario321
Thanks a lot! It makes mass clicking a lot easier.
ALKALi's AvatarALKALi
This was just what I was wishing for in my journal recently :3 Thanks!
Formerly DuskAurora. Avatar by Kaenith (Tumblr). Permission. Originally posted here.
Methos's AvatarMethos
Thank you! Loving the faster load time on my phone.
Official site avatar. Current site avatars were created by the lovely DuchessLunaire.
FlySparks's AvatarFlySparks
Oh my god.... You removed the pokemon! They only load when you select a field! It works so much smoother now!
Fly From FlySquadGaming

Fly

Species: Staraptor Gender: Male Trainer: Caught in Nest Ball Appearance: He is the size of a normal Staravia, and, has grey highlights in his feathers. - Otherwise he is normal looking Notable characteristics: Small, grey highlights, and, the red on his head is yellow instead.
PF1: CEster0230
Afterburn722's AvatarAfterburn722
I have a quick question I've been wanting to ask. Is it going to be possible to sell fields in the future?
Lucario321's AvatarLucario321
Afterburn722*, refer to this this.
Afterburn722's AvatarAfterburn722
Ok, I understand. Thank you very much!
Laokia's AvatarLaokia
I apologize if I should not mention possible bugs in here, but it seemed an appropriate place. ^^' When moving Pokemon within my own fields, I had no trouble before but now it seems to be acting... weird. When I drag the Pokemon my fields scroll all over the place, though usually back up. This happened several times and then stopped, but when I went to my fields page again it did the same thing. So, it only happens when I first go to the page for a couple minutes. Could be my internet/browser, but this was not a problem before. Anyway, I do really like what you did- it does seem to be loading much better, so thanks!
Avatar by the amazing Ampora; check out her shop~ Otherwise, most artwork used created by me. If not I will provide necessary credit, naturally.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Laokia

I apologize if I should not mention possible bugs in here, but it seemed an appropriate place. ^^' When moving Pokemon within my own fields, I had no trouble before but now it seems to be acting... weird. When I drag the Pokemon my fields scroll all over the place, though usually back up. This happened several times and then stopped, but when I went to my fields page again it did the same thing. So, it only happens when I first go to the page for a couple minutes. Could be my internet/browser, but this was not a problem before. Anyway, I do really like what you did- it does seem to be loading much better, so thanks!
Hi - please use the Bugs forum to make bug reports ;) Also I will need information like what browser you're using, and if possible please check in other browsers to see if the problem happens there too.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page