PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Confusion about something minor.

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Rift Maiden's AvatarRift Maiden
So I hatched my first canon Legendary (Diancie) and it says it's a male on my end even though I thought all the legends, save Latios, Latias and the Weather Trio, had no definitive gender. Is this something PFQ added in as a little aesthetic to the Legendaries?
Yup, I'm pretty sure all legendaries on here now have genders~ But I don't think any of them are set-gendered unless they are in the games.
Stuff I'm after: An Ice Fang, River pattern Vivillon, any Maravol pattern I don't have, a shiny charm box, some shiny charms, Darecare passes or any currencies (mainly ZC). "For the buds we regard in their coats of palest pink, In sweet memoriam, bloom as black as ink."
Lyrics from this song.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by PrincessPika.
In addition, genders are important for the Cosmog line, as it helps determine whether it'll eventually evolve into a Solgaleo or Lunala (Day and Night cycles are also a determining factor, but for the purpose of this thread, genders the main thing I want to point out)

Current Type Race Score: 675

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
though, not every legendary pokemon gains a new gender on this site! off the top of my head, regirock, registeel, regice, regigigas, and arceus are still genderless C: a few legendary pokemon that didn't have genders before do have a 100% gender ratio, unlike most others which were given a chance of being either male or female. examples are darkrai, which was given a 100% male gender ratio as a counterpart to cresselia canonically being female, and meloetta being given a 100% female gender ratio :D
icon from pokemon conquest
Lv. 100 — +575,958
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireFighting
Happiness MAX
Hardy nature
my starter is a big boy now but he must grow even BIGGER
Rift Maiden's AvatarRift Maiden
What further gets me is the fact that Diancie, who canonically gets called a princess, isn't 100% female.
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Well. There is prince too. More seriously, I do understand the confusion, pokedex do say that Diancie have a link with carbink, but carbink are genderless. So why Diancie isn't too? Or at least 100% female like most feminine pokemon are.
My first language is french, so my english may be imperfect o7 Profil picture drawn by me! Fusion banette + mega are from Pokemon's official sprite and fused by me. If you have some time, vote? Draw inspired by Sans' Hotdog Stand in Undertale

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page