PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Nectar

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Foffle's AvatarFoffle
Ok, I've been trying for some time now to get nectar from the garden, and it's just not working out. Is there some trick I'm missing? I've had perfectly watered berries (I assume? Thats just watering them when they are damp, before they go dry, right?) Ribombee is in my party when I harvest. I've been using damp mulch. Is that ok? I've been using a mix of berries. Is there a particular one that nectar comes from or do they all have a chance? Am I just being super unlucky? Are the chances just incredibly low? Or am I doing something wrong? If you've managed to harvest nectar, could you tell me under what circumstances, if you remember? Any information would be helpful!
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
The chance are incredibly low. But you get better chance if you dont let the plant get damp. Here a garden guide to know how frequently you need to water them to do so. It still a wip, but you can ask here any futher question to be anwser by a PFQ gardener xD I personally go with 8hs berry with grow mulch to make then 6hs and I water them manually each hours. It's try and retry, but the more you harvest from a plant, the more chance you get to have nectar. Having all six slot taken by ribombee helps too.
My first language is french, so my english may be imperfect o7 Profil picture drawn by me! Fusion banette + mega are from Pokemon's official sprite and fused by me. If you have some time, vote? Draw inspired by Sans' Hotdog Stand in Undertale
Foffle's AvatarFoffle
Thank you, that has a lot of useful info!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page