PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Update on the "Reboot"

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 91011

Neoyosh's AvatarNeoyosh
I'll say I have mixed feelings as many others have said before, but I understand. I get the spaghetti code issue, but I also have to agree that the announement had issues. As plenty of others have said: It's most likley a case of misinformation and confusion as for understandable reasons, those who actually know what's going on aren't in a position to actually clarify things. It's what pushed me to have a haiatus since I didn't want to commit time to something that I didn't fully know where it was going. I have to agree that a "transparency" thread where one member of staff clarifies how site development is going seems a good idea. I wouldn't expect it to be detailed, but just a heads up that "planning for the next event has gone well this week. We're currently looking at squashing a few bugs here and there too!" might be nice once a month at least, especially since that's something both user base and devs see as an issue to sort. I'm glad that we're having a conversation about it now, and I truly wish the devs and the users can have a good, clear relationship on the site with upcoming updates. The devs shouldn't have to bend to everything the users want and describe every little update, but aknowledgement goes a long way as we all know. We all want Pokefarm to be the best it can be and while we may not all agree on what that looks like, by talking about it we can ensure we're at least all on the same page of what direction we're taking. (And @ The issue of sweet hearts above. I'm sure you've noticed but the event is active and sweet hearts can be purchased! There's just no new sprite/storyline this time around.)
Profile picture by me of one of my many characters, Vayne.

Pages: 123··· 91011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page