PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Type race + lab egg tournament

Forum Index > Core > Help >

JDPCraft's AvatarJDPCraft
I happened to realize that while the type race was going on, theres a weekly tournament to adopt and hatch eggs from the lab, and that any valid point-scoring eggs will not break shiny chains. However, I wanted to confirm if this was still the case even with the type race going on so that I don’t accidentally lose my 1.6k+ ralts chain that i have going from simply hatching a scorbunny egg that came from the lab.
Profile Picture made by Flare the Dragon here on Pokefarm.
Yay's AvatarYay
I rarely do the type race so I don’t have a straight answer, but I can tell you that the site will ask for confirmation before you’re about to break your chain. So you can use that as a litmus test, so to speak. Edit: after looking at your page I realized you’re not hatching the scorbunny for the type race. In that case it only applies to type race eggs. So you’re going to have to wait to hatch the scorbunny.
Avatar made by Cryst; my sig is my own work. Both the Pokemon and the girl have the same name: Lottie Lock. I named her after Lottie in Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First. The quote at the top is also from the novel.
Quinterra's AvatarQuinterra
Re-read the tournament. It doesn't say lab, it says shelter.
Mareep's AvatarMareep
The type race has no influence on the tournament. As long as it says shiny chains won't break on the tournament page, you're safe as long as you follow the rules for that (so for example hatch eggs from the shelter)
Avatar by Akua, permission to use it here
JDPCraft's AvatarJDPCraft
I’m not really sure how I misread shelter as lab, but at least now I know that I read the tournament wrong and that I am supposed to hatch shelter eggs, not lab eggs.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page