PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Growing pokemon mechanics

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Caliburnus's AvatarCaliburnus
Vulpix (both Kanto and Alolan formes) grow their 6 tails as they level up. Are there other pokemon that have a similar mechanic (i.e. change as they level up)?
To my knowledge, that is a mechanic unique to Vulpix. However, I wouldn't put it past GameFreak or the Art Team here to come up with a new Pokemon that takes advantage of this. And before you yell at me that Pumpkaboo exists, they have forms that are determined by how long time passes before a user hatches the Egg. That's a different mechanic compared to Vulpix's

Current Type Race Score: 675

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
Caliburnus's AvatarCaliburnus
Ah you're right I forgot about Pumpkaboo! I see I didn't explain myself clearly, let me try again: I'm doing a live dex, with a twist, so to speak. My livedex will feature gender differences (male/female Venusaur, Pikachu, etc.), patterns (Vivillon, Maravol) and "specials" (tails in Vulpix, size in Pumpkaboo). When I was planning this I wondered if more pokemon have something similar, so I could feature them in my fields. I'm discarding Spinda's patterns because it's insane to try to get them all. Are there other pokemon that could fit in the "special" thing like Vulpix and Pumpkaboo?
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
For spinda you still can get the more "funny pattern" I like the panda one (spot on mouth and eyes) there even a generator of spinda spot if you ever want to go in the Trade forum for a specific one. For special I guess you can include all the forms like castform, cherrim, zygarde, kyurem, burmy, shellos, etc. You can find more on the wiki.
My first language is french, so my english may be imperfect o7 Profil picture drawn by me! Fusion banette + mega are from Pokemon's official sprite and fused by me. If you have some time, vote? Draw inspired by Sans' Hotdog Stand in Undertale

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page