PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

blue moon slugma

Forum Index > Core > Help >

anubismon's Avataranubismon
stupid question, i checked the wiki and it said that breeding a slugma and shellos will get you a blue moon variant, however i wasn't able to get one from doing that. was this a one-time only event, or is it a rare chance, or do one of them need a stone for the variant to appear? thanks!
art by me
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
It wasn't a one-time event. You should be able to breed them. I haven't bred variants in a while but I do recall them being a pain to get at times. Out of curiosity, what pair are you using if you're fine with linking them?
Avatar of my oc was created by SaintNevermore! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
Okay! I actually did this myself with a pair for the eggdex when I first joined - first, did you get the "(!) This couple may produce something unexpected!" message in the daycare?
  • About Me!
  • Logan
  • Remus
Hey there! I'm Kitty, a huge nerd. If you're seeing this, take a second to feed my baby in the second tab? Here's my journal! PFP.
Skarmorite Q

Skarmorite Q

Mega Stone

(: 0)

One of the mysterious Mega Stones. Give it to Skarmory to let it Mega Evolve!

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +7,658,320
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fighting
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature
Flygonite Q

Flygonite Q

Mega Stone

(: 0)

One of the mysterious Mega Stones. Give it to Flygon to let it Mega Evolve!

Unsellable

Lv. 64 — 6,913 / 9,985
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Bug
Happiness 27%
Naughty nature

QUOTE originally posted by HowlingCat

It wasn't a one-time event. You should be able to breed them. I haven't bred variants in a while but I do recall them being a pain to get at times. Out of curiosity, what pair are you using if you're fine with linking them?
should i get gastrodon and magcargo instead lol? Posts merged.

QUOTE originally posted by pixelkitty

Okay! I actually did this myself with a pair for the eggdex when I first joined - first, did you get the "(!) This couple may produce something unexpected!" message in the daycare?
nope :-(
Does breeding a FEMALE of the Slugma line with a MALE of th the Shellos line (regardless of form) give you the message, by any chance?

Current Type Race Score: 675

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
Tarashia's AvatarTarashia
Do you have the matchup checker? I just tested with my Kinaster pair, and the "unexpected" message won't appear unless you have the matchup checker.

QUOTE originally posted by Tarashia

Do you have the matchup checker? I just tested with my Kinaster pair, and the "unexpected" message won't appear unless you have the matchup checker.
nope, that probably explains it. thank you!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page