PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

bbcode for implementing a pokemon under the about section and be

Forum Index > Core > Help >

ive found how to put the pokemon's image up, but i want people to have easy access to feeding it without clicking the image link thing. ive seen others have similar things going on but ive been wondering about it. help?
hal - he/him - click on my son
Lv. 30 — 2,096 / 2,791
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
IceSteel
Happiness 98%
Docile nature
Mareep's AvatarMareep
[pkmnpanel=POKEMON ID HERE] To get the ID, go to the profile of the pokemon and copy the last part of the url, after summary/.
Lv. 33 — 2,136 / 3,367
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
WaterRock
Happiness 27%
Docile nature
Avatar by Akua, permission to use it here

QUOTE originally posted by Mareep

[pkmnpanel=POKEMON ID HERE] To get the ID, go to the profile of the pokemon and copy the last part of the url, after summary/.
Lv. 33 — 2,136 / 3,367
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
WaterRock
Happiness 27%
Docile nature
okay, ive been able to do that... but is there a way to make the panel smaller or to retrofit it with code i have for my summary currently?
KishanHaru's AvatarKishanHaru
You can try adding the following to your about me - .party>div { width: (insert width here; 260px seems to work well!)px; margin: 0px; } To further edit pokemon panels in your about me or journals when using templates (so others can see your pokemon just in case something clashes on your template with the user's site skin) you can use the following code taken from the BBCode Guide

Code

@LiteY:#efefb6; @Ocean:#020223; .party>div {background-color: black; box-shadow:0px 0px 11px 2px @LiteY;color:@LiteY; >.pkmn:before {background-color: @Ocean; border: 2px dashed @LiteY;} >a:link, a:visited {color:@LiteY;} >.expbar {background-color:@Ocean;color:@LiteY;border:1px solid @LiteY; >div {background-color:inherit; border:none;}} >.action>.berrybuttons { >a {background-color:@LiteY;} >.tooltip_trigger::after {display:none;} >.tooltip_content {background-color:@Ocean;color:@LiteY;border:1px solid @LiteY}}}
SCA ♪ 🌸 Wiki Help 🌸 SpecialsPM MeMy Shoppe~ Current Hunt: Teddiursa
B> Lunar Wings for 45 ZC ea.

QUOTE originally posted by KishanHaru

You can try adding the following to your about me - .party>div { width: (insert width here; 260px seems to work well!)px; margin: 0px; } To further edit pokemon panels in your about me or journals when using templates (so others can see your pokemon just in case something clashes on your template with the user's site skin) you can use the following code taken from the BBCode Guide

Code

@LiteY:#efefb6; @Ocean:#020223; .party>div {background-color: black; box-shadow:0px 0px 11px 2px @LiteY;color:@LiteY; >.pkmn:before {background-color: @Ocean; border: 2px dashed @LiteY;} >a:link, a:visited {color:@LiteY;} >.expbar {background-color:@Ocean;color:@LiteY;border:1px solid @LiteY; >div {background-color:inherit; border:none;}} >.action>.berrybuttons { >a {background-color:@LiteY;} >.tooltip_trigger::after {display:none;} >.tooltip_content {background-color:@Ocean;color:@LiteY;border:1px solid @LiteY}}}
ive put it in, but i still cant help but feel like some of the style choices of the code i have set in seem to bleed into the panel still. any ways of rectifying that? it fits in the box now, but still puts me off for some reason...

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page