PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lestrange Vault: Summons, Sparkles & More

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 321322323324325··· 458459460

Lilith's AvatarLilith

QUOTE originally posted by xDarkTranquility

@Lilith May I please purchase that Raijins Lamp for 30zc? :>
Sorry I’m going to have to decline if you read my prices I don’t accept less than 40zc or equivalent for summons. Would you be happy to do 40zc?
Paying 500GP per or 500k cr
Paying 75gp per
Prices will adjust with the average market price
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
Order Up!
AlexYXC You're box box order is ready, please send a trade within 48hrs of this post weather 2 large / 20 med gems. Thank-you~ Box slots will remain closed until after the Galar summons have been released & I'm Arceus again. I will be collecting the summon for the legend on the box art of Pokemon Sword and will be buying it for 200zc once it's released.
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc Send trade or post here
Listen up!
I have a temp thread here where I'm swapping my zc for cr/gp. Sold out. ^^
Suki Kuchiki's AvatarSuki Kuchiki
@Lilith Hiyo! Could I swap my Kusanagi Blade for you Raijin's Lamp please? (If it is still UFT)
Avatar is my Pokesona and Calc's 'Sona made by Calcanthite. Used with permission. Thank you! Joint Shop 💕Signature template made by Kase. 💕
258/500
2/500
Did someone say zc?
Hey all~ I've added a section to my part of the vault in which I'm swapping my zc for your gp/cr. I've added a counter that auto-updates how much zc I have to uft. Also I have the following Crabrawler uft for 14zc / 70gp/ 70kcr each.
Sir Quackie's AvatarSir Quackie
@LunaOokami Which Summons do you have UFT? The link is broken ;-;
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
Breakneck Blitz 3rd Place trophy by spidrenam (sprite usage)
PFP made bymøffkat

QUOTE originally posted by Hetus

@LunaOokami Which Summons do you have UFT? The link is broken ;-;
I completely forgot I had taken the table out, thank-you for reminding me. Unfortantly I have only have 1 Komainu Figurine uft however I plan on doing a mass opening once the Galar legends are released.
Sir Quackie's AvatarSir Quackie
I understand, but I am not looking for that one,, Have a nice day :D
Hello~ I'm looking for a quirky male Turtonator if anyone has one please pm me so we can dicuss payment ect. Also I'm gonna be hunting the new MCW mon once it's released and am therefore swapping some zc for gp + DCP's here I may take hunt spots but I'll post again with a link to the temp thread for that once it's released.
GnarleyQuinn's AvatarGnarleyQuinn
Lilith- how much GP are your tier 2 mega stones? I'm looking for alakazite and altarianite.
shop & dexing ♦️ journal (see for credits) my lucky sparkly charm (sprite permission) - avatar credit in journal

Pages: 123··· 321322323324325··· 458459460

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page