PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lestrange Vault: Summons, Sparkles & More

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 297298299300301··· 456457458

Unfezant's AvatarUnfezant
Yes
Avatar from Official Pokemon Anime
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
Ok, looking at the market Death Wings seem to genrally sell for around 220k cr. When you originally posted on the 8th 1 was sold for 200k cr, which I'm happy to sell the one I have at. So I'll sell it to you for 1 of the following:- >> 200gp >> 100gp + 100kcr (or 100kcr relic value) >> 100gp + 10zc >> 1 Mightyenite Q
Buying swords of ruin @ 70zc Send trade or post here
I will pay 200 gp

QUOTE originally posted by Moonshine-shadow

I will pay 200 gp
Alrighty, mind sending the trade & I'll respond in about half hour as gotta come offline and do some chores.
Ok 😀
Ba-bump. I've added a poll about S/A Solrock, if you have a spare few moments please answer it. Thank-you~ WinterNight I'm currently 31/42 on your box order. I also have a gray stone for you if you still need one, feel free to PM if you do. I'll try and remember to PM you later about it.
Bump, Currently 37/42 on your order Winter. I'm hoping to have it ready by Wednesday. ^^
Sunshine22's AvatarSunshine22
@Luna Would you take a Raijin's lamp and a Fujin's Lamp for your Lono Idol and Soul Heart?
We've got S/A pokemon, breeding pairs, custom S/A hunts, gem hunts, box hunts, and more!
Avatar made by the awesome artist KitKatWitch

QUOTE originally posted by Sunshine22

@Luna Would you take a Raijin's lamp and a Fujin's Lamp for your Lono Idol and Soul Heart?
Sure, mind sending the trade?
lunaookami ok which one for the fire fang then

Pages: 123··· 297298299300301··· 456457458

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page