PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lestrange Vault: Summons, Sparkles & More

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 298299300

POLL: Which of the following would you buy

Total votes: 14

You must be logged in to vote.

— Poll closes: 01/Feb/2020 00:00:00 (in 4 days)

LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
Lestrange Vault
This is a joint shop so please state who you're asking Enter, stranger, but take heed Of what awaits the sin of greed For those who take, but do not earn, Must pay most dearly in their turn. So if you seek beneath our floors A treasure that was never yours, Thief, you have been warned, beware Of finding more than treasure there.
× 251
Buying G.Orbs @ 60zc each or swapping other summons for them in my shop I'm scared to get close and I hate being alone I long for that feeling to not feel at all The higher I get, the lower I'll sink I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim
code-hercules background Icon art of my OC by Avacyn
Lilith's AvatarLilith
  • Main
  • Summons
  • S/A
  • Buying
  • Misc.

Welcome to Lilith's Vault

I accept trades through PM or my shop. Feel free to request spots on my current hunt i will always do my best to get what you are looking for. Prices depend on what i'm hunting and how high the EHP please enquire if your interested! :D Please don't forget to subscribe to the shop if your posting :D Thank you for visting
Mainly Collecting × 705 / ???

Summons values/Pricing

I sell my summons for:
  • ZC, GP, Credits and ditto vouchers these are all im accepting at this current moment in time please see tier for different prices
  • Nightmare Shrouds
  • There is a limit of the amount of summons one user can buy in the first 48hrs of me doing a summon restock, this limit is 3 summons max. This is so that everyone gets a fair chance.
Pricing tier 1
50 | 250 | 250k
×19 ×0 ×0 ×0 ×1
×NFT ×NFT ×0 × NFT ×0
Raijin's Lamp
×0
Fujin's Lamp
×3
× NFT ×0 ×10
×NFT ×1
Kū Idol
×0
Lono Idol
×0
Kanaloa Idol
×0
Pricing tier 2
75 | 400 | 400k
×5 ×2 ×0 ×1 ×5
xNFT ×0 ×0 ×0 ×8
×0 ×0 ×0 ×4 ×1
×3 ×2 ×0 ×0 ×4
×0 ×0 ×1 ×5 ×1
Pricing tier 3
1 Ditto Voucher | 100 | 625 | 625k
×1 ×1 ×0 x NFT x NFT
× NFT × NFT x NFT x 0
×1 ×0 ×5 ×0 ×1
×1
Pricing tier 4
1 Ditto Voucher | 150 | 1000 | 1Mil
×0 ×1 ×0
Pricing tier 5
offer?
×0

Shiny and Albino Landorus UFT

Shiny Landorus Prices: 650ZC, 4000GP or 4MIL CR Your more than welcome to mix up the payment's as long as it works out the same i dont mind! :D, Here's what landorus i have at the moment will be resuming hunt so will be more to come.
Stuff im buying
Misc tab here. HELLOOO~~~
Lestrange Vault trading shop Selling Shiny and Albino Landorus happy to do a good deal just got to ask if your interested please PM me or post in Lestrange Vault :D
  • Main
  • Summons
  • S/A
  • Box Hunts
  • Buying
  • Misc.

Welcome to Luna's part of the vault

This vault is open ★ I have a son, he will always come first so please bear with me when it comes to responding to posts. ★ To get a better view what I have UFT when on a mobile please turn it horizontal/landscape. ★ Please say if you're talking to me or Lilith -- you may be ignored if you don't. ★ I do take offers via PM, but offers here take priority. ★ My wanted / priority gems are Ground, Steel, Dragon. ★ I will decline any unlabelled trades or trades that are set up without me accepting the offer.

Summons

>> Anything bold
Bold is in dark blue
is only uft for Shrouds >> I go roughly by market prices however the lowest I'll accept for any summon is 40zc/equivalent. >> Swaps for any summon that doesn't have a number is preferred.
Kanto ×0 ×0 ×0
Johto ×0 ×4 ×1
×0 ×1 ×0
Hoenn ×0 ×0 ×
×0 ×0 × 3
× × ×0
×0
Sinnoh
× 4 ×0 ×
× × 2 ×0
×0 ×0 ×0
×0 × ×0
Unova
×0 ×0 ×0
×0 ×4 ×0
×1 ×0 ×0
×1 ×1 × 0
×0
Kalos
×0 ×0 ×0
× ×0 ×0
Alola
×0 ×0 ×0
×0 ×0 ×
×0 ×0 ×0
×0
UFT Shinies & Albinos Darkrai --

Box Hunts

Currently Box hunts are closed
I'll only hunt up to 2 boxbox's per person and have 6 boxbox slots, not including myself. Every 4th slot will be me. I have 3 scour slots & 2 scour boosts. I can normally make a boxbox in roughly a week. You have 48hrs (2 days) to accept/set up the trade. If you don't then I'll be giving your order to the next person on the table. If there's no one after you the boxes goes to me

Prices

Per boxbox I'd like:- - 100zc - 250gp - 300k cr worth in relics &/or credits (mixed relic and credits offers accepted) - 1 Current tournament token (emerald) - 2 Diamond Tiaras / Griseous Orbs - 1 Shroud for 2 boxboxs. - 1 Azure Flute for 3 boxboxs
WhoAmountPaymentProgress
Delilah Vee 1 250gp Complete
Winter Night 2 500gp Complete
KaiserMeowser 2 Shroud 17/42
Myself 1 -- 0/21
Eridor 1 250gp 0/21
Sunshine22 1 250gp 0/21
Jikininki 2 500gp 0/42
Myself 1 -- 0/24

Buying

Closed
Your For my
60zc
40zc
Any Z-crystal
60zc
Misc. Deltas available in my 2nd to last field. Open to offers.
Just a small bump to avoid this thread getting deleted. Also me and Lilith have a small announcement which shall be posted tomorrow/day after tomorrow depending on when we finally find some time to sit down together and discuss everything that need to be announced. Thank-you to all of you for waiting patiently for us to fill out our first post with what we have UFT ect ect.
Lilith's AvatarLilith
Welcome Lestrange Vault is now open!! :3 Sorry for the wait we've been sorting out our individual posts, first post will be re done but for now we thought we would open everything up for you. Feel free to reserve anything you like from what me or luna has UFT, And as soon as the trade centre is up and running we will send all agreed trades over.
Odessa's AvatarOdessa
Hey ladies, the shop looks amazing :D @Lilith, may I offer my ice statue and victory medal for your two ice feathers, please?
Lilith's AvatarLilith
Thank you very much! I'm pleased we are finally open been saying for months that we would do it. Yeah sounds good i will put them aside for you
Odessa's AvatarOdessa

QUOTE originally posted by Lilith

Thank you very much! I'm pleased we are finally open been saying for months that we would do it. Yeah sounds good i will put them aside for you
yaay thank you :D your time and effort has been worth it. I especially love the current hunt design, it stands out :D very well done ^^
Suki Kuchiki's AvatarSuki Kuchiki
Hi Lilith could I reserve a shiny Poli with spicy pref for 2 summons and buy a Death Wing for 200GP please?
Avatar is my Pokesona and Calc's 'Sona made by Calcanthite. Used with permission. Thank you! Joint Shop 💕Signature template made by Kase. 💕
202/500
41/500
Lilith's AvatarLilith

QUOTE originally posted by Suki Kuchiki

Hi Lilith could I reserve a shiny Poli with spicy pref for 2 summons and buy a Death Wing for 200GP please?
Yeah that is not a problem suki, it'll be my pleasure.

Pages: 123··· 298299300

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page