PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

What are you bringing to PF3?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 12

ScørKaji's AvatarScørKaji
I'm curious- i would bring my sassy hoarde, my scorbunny hoarde, and my good children plus my specials, the rest probably won't come along, though. WHat about you guys?
heya! i'm scor, your local homestuck!! i love fairy types and scorbunny. also hoarde sassy pokemon.
hunt progress!
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Gif.
Foiry's AvatarFoiry
At least Pichuwu - my 13k melan chain Pichu, but I dunno what else. 🤷🏼‍♀️
all self-hatched mlems 176|393|1155|2307|2736|2867|3711|3736|4085|12935
Doduo's AvatarDoduo
100% bringing my shiny living dex, the beginnings of my albino living dex and all my melans 💕
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
My tokens are my first concern. I'll probably gonna get my starter too. Specials and delta are a most too ^^
My first language is french, so my english may be imperfect o7 Profil picture drawn by me! Fusion banette + mega are from Pokemon's official sprite and fused by me. Draw inspired by Sans' Hotdog Stand in Undertale
nil's Avatarnil
just my specials, i think.
selocon's Avatarselocon
My specials, legends, mega, and my selocon.
Avatar by the most amazing Mochafox
My named Pokemon, my specials, my Totem Salazzle, and my Purrloin/Liepard hoard.
everything. all of my completely regular pokemon that i dont even care about and never will. all of them. nothing stays behind. nothing.
icon from pokemon conquest
Lv. 100 — +459,375
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireFighting
Happiness MAX
Hardy nature
my starter is a big boy now but he must grow even BIGGER
Cepheus's AvatarCepheus
Everything is coming with me as well. Melans, shinies and albinos will be first. My CS Pokemon too. There will be a few that take major priority, like my melan Meowstic.
Profile Picture of my Sobble by Me (Cepheus)
murfijs's Avatarmurfijs
ill take everything :O
avatar made by shinyshinx click my pets here too click my pets :). download the castle cats game(mobile only!) link to aj refer friend my faves 70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hardcover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page