PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Hoarder's Association (Remake)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 2021222324··· 343536

sumihuaaa's Avatarsumihuaaa
hi, hello-- i'm sai, and i hoard eevees
all evos!
, almost any ghost types, and alolan vulpixes! (i also hoard kane idols and soul hearts--)
hello!! please feed :]
Hello. I am pokelover. I used to hoard Pichus cause who wouldnt but now decided to change that.Now hoarding another electric Rotom. Already have almost all of them. I just need a Jolly and a Naive one before starting to breed them. So yeah if you have unwanted ones I will take them if they like Sweet or Spicy berries.
Credits to Leon Albertus for making my profile pic.
Bump~!!
Blues
Rowl/Rowlett
• They/Them • ur local prototype 👍 ・clanjournalcomms
⚡• c r e d i t s •⚡
• F2U code: Gumshoe • Icon: aroaesflags
Aithne's AvatarAithne
Hello all, my name is Aithne (She/They). I'm newer to being an active member of this site, so please bare with me as I make massive changes to my farm and personalize my spaces :3 I hoard females of mostly Fire, Dark, Grass, and some Ghost Pokemon! I'm currently building an extensive lore for my farm that will likely spread to include many more hoards! At present, my main hoards are Delphox, Zoroark, Absol, Ninetales, and again, females! I know females can be rarer, so if anyone ever needs one for breeding, please let me know! I don't want my hoarding to negatively impact others' playing experiences :) Any PMs, trade evos, etc are more than welcome! Have fun, everone~
Bump ~! ☆ mini update! ☆ I hope everyone's doing well and having a wonderful day/night so far~! Just wanted to come in and do a few, small updates and changes I've been thinking of doing but unsure of with how busy I've been lately qwq;; ★ Everyone up to Aithne has been updated! If I missed you or need any sort of change, plz feel free to PM me! and as of now, to prevent confusion in the clan as well, I'll be adding another new verification option that I'll be giving via PM! - Just to clear a few things up, at times, Ive had ppl apply that either didn't message me and instead post their clan form here, not reading the rules correctly or others, who wanna help out, ask if they were approved by (which kinda clutters up the thread with unnecessary posts) and I don't wanna confuse ppl with who got accepted or not as I'm working to do that- - That or if the clan isn't fully updated which I should change and address, I'll try updating every month or so when I can as a few times I'm either busy and not online, or not many ppl have applied (I tend to get less than or around 2-3 every so often/ ?? week) and I'd rather gather a handful of at least 5-10 and add em in at a time tho its my fault for not making it clear which I apologize for as well ★ How this will work is, once I've accepted new forms, I'll either give you a phrase, word, or an emoji as for verification and you may add it after or below your intro post to show that yes, you've been accepted by me and have my permission to post! hopefully with that, it can kinda clear some things up and to help me out incase I miss or forget someone qwq;; it might look something like this : [ " this can be someone's into to the clan. adding stuff like their name, what they hoard as well as a lil about themselves if they'd like to! You can always update it whenever you'd like to as well like if you change or remove something! you can customize it to your liking!! " ] 🥕!!
Accepted and Verified by RowletPrincess on MM/DD/YY via PM!!
I'll create a lil poll to see if you guys and gals might think it could work or help in a way and if so, I'll use it! I'm thinking of ways to make it seem easier with adding members in and those who haven't and need help with it, I can contact them myself tho if anyone has ideas, you can always PM to meh! I'd love any help!!
Luunamor's AvatarLuunamor
Hello!! My name is Felix and I hoard Lunamor!! I have 130+ rn but my goal is to have the biggest collection of em on site >:)) I will gladly take in/buy any you guys don't want! 🥕!!
Accepted and Verified by RowletPrincess on 12/26/21 via PM!!
Always looking to take in lunamor, regardless of whether or not it's special!
Hello there, my name is Sandman! I hoard explosions and skulls, namely: • Voltorb • Electrode • Deathstar Voltorb • Deathstar Electrode and, more recently: • Cubone I currently have only one field for Cubone, and have not yet started even to breed myself any. But that's the plan! Voltorbs are a little bit harder to cater to... but if they're there to spare then I'm ready to snare! Hope to speak to you all and see you around, building your own collections Pokémon by Pokémon. All the best and happy 2022! 🥕!!
Accepted and Verified by RowletPrincess on 1/4/22 via PM!!
Dark Electrode (Rocket) Card. Electrode used Explosion! >BOOM<
Bump~!
Hi everyone, I'm Ren! I hoard Spinda! I love that there are over 4 billion variations of Spinda, so I grow attached to each one I get :D It also means that each Shiny/Albino/Melanistic is EXTRA unique and special! 🌸😊 I always enjoy receiving them as gifts :) 🥕!!
Accepted and Verified by RowletPrincess on 1/23/22 via PM!!
*pfp made by me & spinda is from official art*
Ren ❂ ×1,945 ❂ She/Her
Bump~!

Pages: 123··· 2021222324··· 343536

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page