PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

What Hides Behind This Promise

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF >

Pages: 12

FireFox Leafy's AvatarFireFox Leafy
Important Notice: Alright, it seems that I've stumbled across a problem. Someone was wanting to make a profit off this fic by turning it into a hardcover and selling it to other people. I did NOT give them permission to do so, but there really is not much I can do to prevent them from doing it behind my back. If you ever stumble across What Hides Behind This Promise on another site and people are PAYING to read it, please bring it to my attention as quickly as possible because I am NOT affiliated with anyone trying to do so. This fanfic is supposed to 100% free to anyone who wants to read it, and NO ONE should have to pay for something that everyone else can get for free. Of course, there is the chance that this individual will respect my wishes and leave the story be. But the kind of person who wants to make profit off of someone else's work and promises that the story will gain popularity just doesn't strike me as the honest type. I'm not asking anyone to try to hunt this FF down or anything, but if you happen to come across it and see it being sold, please bring it to my attention. Please? Selling fiction without the author's permission is the same as stealing in my eyes, and no one should be able to get away with something like that.
My toyhou.se~My PMD Comic!~ Avatar and Signature art was made by me for my own use~

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page