PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Scauvera (RP)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
The original thread got deleted, so here’s the remake!
Setup By now, all the Pokemon who escaped were found by people and their owner was overwhelmed by relief. “Well, as you’ve clearly earns their trust, you can keep them as a starter! No thanks needed.” Everyone received their Pokemon!

Places to head next

Athuli Town Home of the 1st Gym, and it’s Normal type. No Contest Hall here. Umbre Woods The way to Umbre City, where the Connoisseur‘s Academy is. Rumours say a rare Fighting/Flying Pokemon lives here. Umbre City The Connoisseur‘s Academy plus a small Contest Hall are here. Miko Festival A huge town with a great festival going on as of now, the Affecto Festival! You’ll need a Miko Pass to participate: people say Gym Leader Dane has loads spare. Tcheck City Known for being a high rise city with luxurious parks and a gigantic theatre: it doubles as the 2nd Gym, Rock Type, and a massive Contest Hall! Tyuki Town A rather small but famous town for supposedly having the region’s fluffiest Eevee. A huge salon is there for grooming contests. EACH AREA TAKES 3 POSTS TO GET TO / THROUGH.

DO NOT GO:

Example: Post 1: Ellie began striding through the woods. Post 2: She was still heading through. Post 3: She reached the edge of the woods.
Will be updated as RP progresses.
Silky is my character. Don't try stealing her! I'm SnivyQueen15, a RP junkie! I can give great tips on making them! Here’s a hot new RP!
Skylarin's AvatarSkylarin
Mercury stretched her arm, cracking a red eye open to look down at her fiesty partner the Budew was hopping on its stubby legs side to side like a boxer despite it's small stature. Armed with but a few moves and his trainer, the duo looked at the town before them. Mercury hummed.

Hey! Why not check out my Sprite shop while you're here? Dragon Cave profile Or... come ask the Psychic expert your burning queries...

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page