PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Disappearance of the Legendaries

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF >

People and Pokemon living with each other in harmony. Everybody thought nothing would bad would ever happen. Or so they thought. Until one night, something from the sky fell, opening a cave for itself. In the morning, a Marshadow searched in the cave for the star. It seems that there are Pokemon that have already made the cave it's home. As Marshadow went deeper into the cave, it spotted something glowing. Marshadow jumped up high and landed near the glowing thing, sending dust towards nearby Pokemon, sending them away. It seemed that the glowing thing was a crystal. Marshadow would do as he was told. He put two hands on it, and started to pull. But when he tugged it once, he caused a big explosion, causing the planet to shake. After the explosion, Marshadow got up at once. He was about to grab the crystal when he realized it wasn't there. Instead, he saw a pile of ashes. Marshadow sighed and he left the cave, and jumped into the portal. He landed in another dimension and the portal closed. "Master, I am sorry but once I touched the crystal, it made an explosion, turning the crystal into ash." Marshadow's Boss wasn't facing him. Though his boss turned his head toward him. He sighed. "Well, it's not your fault. I didn't really need the crystal. I wanted you to touch it." "But you said to bring it-" "It doesn't matter what I said." "Couldn't you just have go-" "You know I can't leave this dimension?! I'm held like a prisoner here." "Right. Sorry, sir." "Don't apologize. Never apologize." "Yes, sir." Meanwhile in the Earth dimension... People had disappeared. No, they turned into Pokemon. People thought that the Legendaries would come and save them but they never showed up in the cities reassuring them. Everybody was panicking for they didn't know what to do. Nobody was even brave enough to solve this madness. Until one day...
I woke up, finding myself in a nest. I went out to get some berries and I heard the news from other Pokemon that people had turned into Pokemon. But of course, it's all a rumor. Oh, and by the way, I'm Beauty and I'm not a human. I avoid them and I also avoid Pokemon. And you're probably wondering, how did I hear about the rumor about humans? Well, sometimes I eavesdrop by either hiding in the tall grass or behind bushes and stuff like that. And you're also probably wondering, why I avoid humans and Pokemon? Well, that has to do with my family. When I was just a baby, I was playing with brother, Thunders and Glacia. My mom was an Espeon so she could see the future so she knew what my brother, my sister and me would look like. Though she never got the chance to tell me what Eeveelution I would be. Anyways, I was playing with my siblings, my mom and dad were out collecting berries. But my mom and dad were taken away by humans or as you would know 'Trainers'. So then it was just me and my siblings. Since my sister was the oldest, she would be the one to get us food while me and my brother just played. But one day, my sister took a bit longer than usual. Thunders told me to stay home while he went out to find her, but I disobeyed. After a little while after he left, I went after him. I smelt the air and he was nearby. Like a little close to me, and then I heard some thuds nearby, just behind some bushes. I took a little peek and it was my brother and sister. They were battling each other and there was something wrong with Glacia. She seemed angry. She's never like this when they battle. Did my brother do something to make her furious?
I wanted to jump in and stop the fight but that would be huge risk because one of them could've done a move, injuring me. Or I could've just turned away and go back into the nest, hoping that they will stop. But my curiosity got hold of me. But then I a rustle from the bushes behind Glacia. It was a human and it seems that were holding something pointy. He must've done something to Glacia. And then fury flowed through my body. I didn't even think. I jumped out of the bushes heading towards the human but Thunders did a move and he was too fast that he hit me. I hit the ground with a big thud and I noticed Glacia turned back to normal because she ran to me. My eyes were still open and I was trying to get air into my lungs. And then the man jumped out of the bushes with a Pokemon by his side. The Pokemon by his side was a Salandit. The human told the Salandit to do a move on my brother and sister. The Salandit used a Poison move on them. My brother and sister had fainted quickly obviously because the battle they had. And that's when I fainted too. I woke up in the morning and I was all healed up. And I was in the same spot where I was from last night. I expected to be indoors but I guess the human decided I was useless or something. But then I realized that I had to find them! I tried to track them down by using my nose but the scent of my brother and sister told me that it would be a long way for a young Eevee like me. And that was the last time I saw my brother and sister. And then I've been living on my own. And after what Salandit had shown me, I thought every Pokemon lived in harmony but apparently not. So I don't trust anyone. And I don't need help.
Later today, I've stored all my berries in the house and I decided to go for a little training. How I train, I don't with other Pokemon. I test my speed and I attack old berries and trees. I shake myself and I run towards the trees in front of me, I dodge them as fast and swiftly as I could. And on the second to last tree, I jump onto the lowest branch and jump onto the last tree branch and I climb to the top. Then I go back the other way except I'm on top, jumping from one tree to another. I jump back down onto the ground and I go back to my tree. I came back, but I could hear some voices. I went over to check what was going on and it was Pokemon. I began to eavesdrop on their conversation. "What are we going to do? We've become Pokemon! And the Legendaries aren't even gonna help us!" "Tiffany, just relax. We won't be like this forever." "How do you know?! No one is going to stop this madness!" I shook my head. They must be insane. It's just a rumor. They're probably trying to attract little Pokemon for prey. I went back into my nest. The next day, I went out again and I heard some talking. I saw a Lucario, a Purrloin, and a Zorua. I listened to their conversation. "We have to save everyone." "But how? We don't even know where to start?" "Hmm..." Then I noticed that Lucario looked over my way. I ducked down, hoping that he would think he saw nothing and turn away. But he found me. I was trembling, but he didn't even use a move on me and hurt me. I looked at him and he smiled.
"Hi, there little Eevee." He put his paw on me. I did not understand what was happening. Then he lifted me up. I started waggling my legs, trying to get back I down for I did not know what was gonna happen. I started panicking and I tried to take deep breaths but I jumped out of his paws and hid behind the tree. I was shaking so hard, I thought I should run. But I was too scared to even more. "It's okay, Eevee. It's okay. I'm not a bad per- I mean Pokemon." He was beside me. And he lifted me up again. This time, I didn't try to escape. I believed him. "What's your name?" "U-uh, Beauty..." "Well, Beauty, I'm Yung, the Purrloin is Zari, and the Zorua is Amy." I waved my paw at them. I didn't know why they weren't attacking me but I had a feeling that they were good. Zari started to speak. "Do you know where we can start to find the Legendaries?" I thought hard. "Well, we should probably head north. Because one time, I found a Legendary heading north." "A Legendary? In the forest? Anyways, let's head there now! You wanna come with us Beauty?" I jumped off and nodded at him. As we continued, I stayed close to Yung because I felt like I was safe with him.
Later that day, we decided to take a rest since it started raining. We stayed underneath a big tree and Yung started a fire for us. Zari and Amy slept and I thought about going to get some berries. I looked at Yung and he was staring at me. "What?" I asked him. "Nothing, it's just... Are you a human who got turned into a Pokemon, too?" I shook my head. "I thought it was just a rumor." Yung opened his eyes wide and shook himself back to reality. "Since this human-turning-into-Pokemon thing is real, then is it true that the Legendaries are gone?" Yung nodded. "We thought that if we find the Legendaries, then we could solve this madness and turn everyone back into humans." I didn't reply after that. The sky began to darken and Yung fell asleep. I cuddled up close to him but I didn't sleep. I thought it was weird to be hanging with Pokemon who weren't my species and since I got used to being alone. I closed my eyes but then I started hearing whispers. I opened my eyes and looked around. It felt hypnotizing but I ignored it. Then the whispers started getting louder and louder but then stopped when Yung woke up. "Yung! Did you hear a whisper?" "I think so. The rain has stopped so we should continue." I woke up Amy and Yung woke up Zari. Yung found a random stick and put one end of the stick in the fire so that he made a torch. We continued heading north. The sun was rising behind us. The torch blew out and kept going through the forest. Suddenly a wild Jigglypuff appeared. I tilted my head while the others were saying it was so cute. The weird thing was that I sensed a weird aura and it was definitely from the Jigglypuff because it just started right now. The Jigglypuff looked like it was gonna explode in tears because it looked it was having a fit. Suddenly the Jigglypuff did an attack on me but luckily, I dodged it but it hit Amy. "Sorry, Amy!" I used Swift but that made the Jigglypuff even more angry. It started to charge at me and I used Tackle which made a little explosion. The Jigglypuff looked dazed and fainted. "That was weird." Zari looked at Yung. "Yes, it was." Yung replied. "And I even had a weird feeling about that Jigglypuff. Like a dark aura." "I sensed it, too!" Amy responded. "Come on, let's keep moving!" Yung beckoned us as he already started walking. We started heading into a cave with no glowing crystals or anything to lead us.
I started hearing a whisper again but it wasn't like the one last night. The voice was familiar. I stopped for a moment and tried to find which direction it was coming from. It was coming from the left but on the left, it was just a wall. I'm probably imagining... I continued into the cave with the others. Then I felt something behind me and I saw red glowing eyes. And even a glowing devilish smile. "Hello, th-" "Aaaaaahhhh!!" I screamed and used Swift. "Ow!" The others looked behind and used a move on the figure. "Owwww!! Stop! Beauty!!" "Wait, what? How do you know my name?" "Beauty, don't you remember me? It's me, Ghost! We were friends when we were little." Ghost clicked his fingers and the cave started glowing with crystals. Yung looked puzzled. "If you are a Gengar which is a Ghost-type, and Beauty is a Normal-type... Then how can you touch her and how can he touch you...?" "Well, I've got this weird thing. I'm not like other Ghost-types. I can touch Normal-types and other types. But that doesn't deal any damage, unless it's a Ghost or Dark." Amy had her eyes wide open. "That is strange. And do you own this cave?" "Well, I don't own it. My ancestors used to live in this cave and when you are the oldest or only child in the Gengar family then you get to take care of this cave. And if there are Trainers, I get to scare them." Ghost started giggling. "You should see the look on their faces." "Well, we really need to get going. People need us." Ghost looked confused. "What do you mean 'people need us'? Do you mean Pokemon need us?" Zari shook her head. "We're actually humans who are turned into Pokemon." "Wait, Beauty?! You two?!" "No! If I was human, I wouldn't even know you. You know we met when we were just little Pokemon." "True, you guys should get going! Oh, and Beauty, your parents wanted me to give this to you." Ghost gave me a necklace with a crystal heart. Though it looked like something weird was happening in the crystal. "And they even said that I should tell you that wherever you go, they will be there to protect you." I wore the necklace. "It's beautiful!" Why didn't they give this me before they we- Oh, my mom is an Espeon and she saw the future. So she relied on Ghost to give it to me... That makes sense.
Ghost showed us a shortcut out. I said goodbye to him and we continued our journey. Later on our journey, I started getting cold. I didn't feel sick or anything. And we definitely weren't near a mountain. "Beauty, you okay?" Yung asked me. I nodded, shivering and teeth chattering. Yung picked me up and held me close. I felt a bit warm and I smiled at Yung. But Yung looked at me as if he was surprised. Even Zari and Amy were surprised. I tilted my head. "What? Is there something on my face?" Amy shook her head. "You just evolved into Glaceon!" I looked at my paws. I guess I did. Zari looked confused. "That doesn't make any sense. Don't you have to touch a Ice Stone to evolve into Glaceon?" I started thinking of my old form and then I started glowing. I turned back into an Eevee! "Beauty, how are you evolving and de-evolving?" I started turning into one Eeveelution and then back into an Eevee in repeated pattern. "I don't know." And then once I de-evolved from Sylveon and into an Eevee, I was thankful that it had finally stopped. "It's like you have powers. You are a very extraordinary Eevee." "At least, it'll help us for any dangers!"
It was weird that I could evolve and de-evolve. I remember my father telling me a story about an Eevee how could de-evolve as well. But they turned evil because the power they had was too much for them. Hopefully, I don't turn evil... As we went deeper into the forest, the sky turned red. The trees looked like they were dead. I stayed close to Yung and so did Zari and Amy. Then we started hearing laughs. Like they were childrens. I looked around for any lost children but there was nothing. Finally, I heard which direction the laughs and giggles were coming from. Behind the bushes, there weren't any children. There wasn't anything. The others came up behind me. I looked around and then out of nowhere a Phantump appeared in front of me. I jumped back and saw a couple of other Phantump's appear. Then they started giggling. "Oh, it was just the laughs of Phantump's..." Amy started breathing in and out, intensely. "That almost gave me a heart attack!" We kept following the path in the dark woods. Finally, there was a mountain. There was no cave. We would have to go up. I turned into a Flareon so the others would be warm. As we went up the mountain, I noticed a strange green glow with a little bit of red. We pushed through the snow until we reached the place with a glow. We saw the Legendaries stuck inside giant chrysalis's. The were glowing green but I didn't see anything red on the chrysalis's. I looked around and found a red crystal. Suddenly, my necklace was drawn to it. It started dragging me to it. "Aaaah!!!" When my necklace touched it, a weird fog started to appear. It began to form a shape. Not one, but three! And I instantly recognized them. It was my mother, father and brother. I wondered why my sister didn't show up. Yung ran over to me and saw my family. My brother walked over to me. I recognized his face but he was not an Eevee. He was a Jolteon. "Hey, Beauty." I almost cried and touched him to make sure my paw wouldn't go through him. Luckily, it didn't go through! I jumped at him and hugged him so hard. My parents came over and hugged me too. They let go and so did I. My mother stepped towards me. "Beauty, we may be dead but we will still be there to protect you." My mother wiped away my tears. "Mom, did you know that I have powers?" She nodded. "Why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you tell me before you died!" "Because, darling... Because we didn't want you to freak out. We didn't want you to run away from us because of what happened to your Great Grandmother." "Then couldn't you just have helped me?" "Well, we also don't know how to control it. But in the future we know that you will. You can control that power. Keep that energy from taking over you." I nodded. My father took a step toward me too. "Beauty, always remember that we will always be with you. And we will always protect you. And even your friends." When he said that last sentence, he looked at Yung. My brother stepped toward me and looked at Yung. "Yung, please take good care of my little sister. I'm warning you." Yung nodded. "Beauty, we love you and we will be there for you."

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page