PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shiny hunting woes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123

ochotona's Avatarochotona
hiya, just here to comment that i relate, im also hunting with no hypermode, although i'd like to change that soon. i have the two starter galar shinies from that insane boost from the new year but couldnt get grookey on time so I'm still chipping away at that. i just wanted to say to rest your wrist once in a while--i developed a ganglion cyst in my wrist from doing other wrist-involving activities (violin, art, being a server at my job) and it flares to the point where I cant move my wrist. just don't overwork your wrist and take care of yourself!!
  • Art Shop
Art Shop | Journal | Shelter Shop probably inactive until end of march/summer :))) ;; 0
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
I've adopted quite a few gible for the Type race, but because I didn't have the time to hatch them all before the reset, I had to break my chain :( It was this or buying a bunch of egg pass, it shuckle, but at least I was only at a chain of 267. Best of luck to all of you!
My first language is french, so my english may be imperfect o7 Profil picture drawn by me! Fusion banette + mega are from Pokemon's official sprite and fused by me. Draw inspired by Sans' Hotdog Stand in Undertale

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page