PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shiny hunting woes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 12345

paraParasect's AvatarparaParasect
I've been at this kricketot hunt for a while now and I am suffering I don't have funds for hypermode or an ubercharm so I'm just goin at it normally and my clicking hand is dying
I'm only /Slightly/ Obsessed with paras and Parasect. only slightly. (icon art done by me) ((Gif credits: Paras Parasect ))
i paused my hunt for a shiny flabebe with a black flower cause it was taking so long, and... so. many. albino. fairies. so. many. albino fairies. torturing me. mocking me. i got 6 ALBINO FLABEBES in ~400 eggs. so. many. ALBINO. FLABEBES.
  • Misc.
  • The Emperor
  • Cherry Girl
  • Blackberry Boy
i'm mike. check out my comic, art shop, or journal if you want click the pokemon in the other tabs, please! icon drawn by me
Gold Leaf

Gold Leaf

Treasure

(: 0)

A strange, gold-coloured leaf.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +2,950,719
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireFighting
Happiness MAX
Hardy nature
Haban Berry

Haban Berry

Rare Berry

If a large enough volume of this Berry is boiled down, its bitterness fades away. It makes a good jam.

Flavour: Bitter/sweet
Colour: Red
Firmness: Soft
Growth time: 72 hours

Sells for 30

Lv. 100 — +434,734
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
IceWater
Happiness MAX
Hasty nature
Bluk Berry

Bluk Berry

Berry

Though this small, delicately skinned Berry is blue in colour, it dyes the mouth black when eaten.

Flavour: Sweet
Colour: Purple
Firmness: Soft
Growth time: 8 hours

Sells for 20

Lv. 100 — +384,312
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireFighting
Happiness 27%
Lax nature

QUOTE originally posted by mikestarprince

i paused my hunt for a shiny flabebe with a black flower cause it was taking so long, and... so. many. albino. fairies. so. many. albino fairies. torturing me. mocking me. i got 6 ALBINO FLABEBES in ~400 eggs. so. many. ALBINO. FLABEBES.
oh my god OOOOOOOOOOOH BABY IS HERE!!!! || Mod Edit - Posts Merged ||
Cepheus's AvatarCepheus
CONGRATS! Kricketot is baby. I was so salty because I've hatched 300 Crabs. 7 albinos, 2-3 of which were today, on Sei day, plus a Shiny Charn. On egg 296, I finally hatched my first shiny Crab. Not gonna lie, though. With my albino odds being high and my shiny odds low, I was somewhat expecting (and hoping) for one of those magical "early hatch a melan before you even get a shiny" chains. Nevertheless, I love my shiny Crab.
Profile Picture of my Sobble by Me (Cepheus)

QUOTE originally posted by Cepheus

CONGRATS! Kricketot is baby. I was so salty because I've hatched 300 Crabs. 7 albinos, 2-3 of which were today, on Sei day, plus a Shiny Charn. On egg 296, I finally hatched my first shiny Crab. Not gonna lie, though. With my albino odds being high and my shiny odds low, I was somewhat expecting (and hoping) for one of those magical "early hatch a melan before you even get a shiny" chains. Nevertheless, I love my shiny Crab.
Heck yea! grats on crabbo!! Crabominable is such a good crab. so underrated!! I love the big fuzz I think i'll be tryin a new hunt soon. Maybe shiny anorith! || Mod Edit - Posts Merged ||
ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
Months ago I started a Pawniard hunt. I was working day and night, week after week to hatch eggs. After countless clicks, countless hours, after climbing hills in 6 feet of snow both ways(Wait what?). But finally after a long chain of 1469 I hatch a shiny. And it's the wrong nature. I'm joking about hard it was to hatch but still 1469 for one shiny. At least I got a delta albino of the right nature and high IVs of the right nature earlier in the hunt that I'm really happy with so I can't really complain.
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banner by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~

QUOTE originally posted by ACottontail

Months ago I started a Pawniard hunt. I was working day and night, week after week to hatch eggs. After countless clicks, countless hours, after climbing hills in 6 feet of snow both ways(Wait what?). But finally after a long chain of 1469 I hatch a shiny. And it's the wrong nature. I'm joking about hard it was to hatch but still 1469 for one shiny. At least I got a delta albino of the right nature and high IVs of the right nature earlier in the hunt that I'm really happy with so I can't really complain.
Glad you got a shiny in the end!
Cepheus's AvatarCepheus

QUOTE originally posted by ACottontail

That's an insane chain! Even without HM, that's so many eggs! Congrats on getting it and being so patient, even if it wasn't quite what you were looking for.
my friend (xayvie here on pokefarm) has been trying to get a shiny skitty for god knows how long and... lets just say: it hasnt gone well for them

QUOTE originally posted by mikestarprince

my friend (xayvie here on pokefarm) has been trying to get a shiny skitty for god knows how long and... lets just say: it hasnt gone well for them
oh my god

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page