PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🐞Spots On! A Miraculous Ladybug Clan🐞 (OPEN!)

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans >

Pages: 123456

ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
  • Main
  • Rules
  • Members
Spots on! Welcome to the Miraculous Ladybug clan! Hi there! I’m Flare, and I made this clan for Miraculous fans to share art and ideas, meet other fans, and to in general discuss the series! Go to the next tab to read the rules and find out how to join!

Helpers!

(these people are able to bump the thread, help with the clan, and approve applications) AllyCATisFuN
1. Follow all Pokéfarm rules. 2. Respect your fellow clanmates. 3. Scroll down and read below to find out how to apply to become a member. 4. Put anything relating to Season 4 and beyond into spoiler hideboxes. 5. You may discuss opinions, facts, and anything relating to the series. 5.2- You may discuss the ship situation, or your favorite pairing, as long as heated discussion does not erupt. You cannot forcibly change someone else’s opinion, or publicly disrespect it. Disagreement is allowed, and you can say that you disagree, but you can at the most, agree to disagree. Example: “Ladrien is my favorite ship.” “Your ship sucks.” YES: “Ladrien is my favorite ship.” “Well, I prefer Marichat but that’s my opinion” 6. Do not mini-mod. So far, Flare and Ally are the only people able to approve of clan applications and notify of rule breaking (besides the site mods of course). 7. In short: follow the Pokéfarm rules, be a civil human being, keep spoilers in mind, and you’re good to go. c:

Becoming a Member!

Here’s what you should include in your application post
•Your username, and what you would like to be called. •How far you’ve watched of the series. •Your favorite Kwami. •Your favorite character in the show. (if your favorite is a Kwami, write your second favorite character) •And anything else you want to include! :3
You don’t have to structure yours like a form, write it out in a paragraph! It can be as short or as long as you want. ^.^
Made By FlarinaFairy
  • Main
  • Credits
Typerace: 0 (auto updates) This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
  • Discussion
  • Helper Forms
  • Tab3
Discussion questions: What would you like to see added to the clan? This can range from events to discussion ideas, and anything in-between! If you have an idea, feel free to voice it. Keep in mind that ANYONE can start discussions and add new topics to talk about, the discussion questions serve more as a starting point to encourage active discussion. :3
If you’d like to apply do become a helper, copy and fill out this form and send it to FlarinaFairy!

[b]Helper Application[/b] [u]Username:[/u] [u]How long have you been a part of the clan?:[/u] (there isn’t a required/preferred amount of time) [u]Why do you want to be a helper?:[/u]
Reserved
Made By FlarinaFairy
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
Reserved
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
Reserved
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
Hi! I’m FlarinaFairy, or Flare for short. ^.^ I wanted to start this clan because I was very surprised by the fact that there was no clan for it, despite all the fans I know on the site. My favorite Kwami is probably Nooroo. Such a smol bean that needs protecting! X3 As for my favorite character besides Nooroo, that would probably be either Luka or Tikki. As a person of the arts, I greatly relate to Luka. On top of that, he’s just such a great person that would probably be a great match for Marinette, or anyone for that matter. As for Tikki, I admire her entire character. Her unwavering dedication and constant companionship to Marinette is something I admire. :3 She always offers good advice, and whenever Marinette messes up, Tikki is always willing to go back and help her. I have been a fan of the series for 3+ years, and discovered it from some fanart I stumbled across. I thought it was cute, so I looked it up. ...yeah so I basically got into it for the ship, as about 99% of the fanbase has. XD But anyway, if you have any questions about the clan or in general, feel free to come talk to me!
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
With that, the clan is open! I’m still finishing another template for this thread, but other than that, people can start posting! ^.^
Duusu's AvatarDuusu
Hello! I go by Duusu on this site! I believe that I am almost caught up to everything in season 3... I just have not had too much spare time to watch any episodes of late! My favourite kwami is Plagg, but I do find Duusu cute as well (if that was already not evident). I suppose that my favourite character would be Chat Noir/Adrien, but then again I typically enjoy them all. My favourite ship would be the 'standard' LadyNoir. I started watching maybe 2-3 years ago? The TV advertisements pulled me in quite strongly, and so here I am watching past the television releases on youtube. By the way, I am glad to see that there is a clan on this!! :D
Icon is from "Obey Me!", by NTT Solmare Corp.! || My Trade Shop! || Delta Hoarders United!
Collector of special water deltas!
Lv. 85 — 13,717 / 21,931
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Water
Happiness 27%
Naughty nature
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
Welcome to the clan! :D I’ll add you to the first post shortly.
Pix3lblip's AvatarPix3lblip
Hi! I'm Pony109gold, but you can call me Pony! I've seen every episode as far as I know, and I pretty much loved every single one! My fave kwami would probably be Pollen, she's so cute and I love how she addresses Chloe as "My Queen". My favorite character would probably be Alya, because I love her style and personality, as well as the fact that Rena Rouge is super cool! My fave ships would be Marichat, Lukanette, and Lila with a trash can. :)
Hope you have a nice day! :3 Little Ditto made by PupperCakes
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
Welcome to the clan! :3 Adding you to the first post! ^.^

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page