PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Dystopian Pokemon RP (Setup]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > Pkmn RP Setup >

Pages: 123··· 78910

Yeah, but my braincells are like that sometimes and cannot find the correct word for something
Phantom ~ She/her pronouns ~ 5 hours behind server time ~ In a ton of fandoms Avatar pic and Reshiram gif are both from the Pokémon anime
Talis's AvatarTalis
Name: Aria Species: Vaporeon Age: 18 Fuse: Primarina Normal Looks: A normal Vaporeon. Fused looks: Her face now looks like that of a Primarina, and her tail has a dress thing like Primarina's. Her singing voice is extremely improved. Backstory: She was captured at about the same time as Summer. The two of them are great friends. password: [Deleted] (Yeah, just adding a new character here)
  • Starter
  • Trainee #1
  • Trainee #2
  • Trainee #3
Lv. 100 — +107,843
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 60%
Hasty nature
Lv. 35 — 512 / 3,982
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
WaterFairy
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
Lv. 68 — 9,110 / 17,596
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFire
Happiness MAX
Lax nature
Lv. 22 — 1,787 / 1,898
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PsychicFighting
Happiness 27%
Jolly nature
rnainframe's Avatarrnainframe
Name: Vega Species: Sylveon Age: 20 Fuse: To be fused! Normal Looks: A Delta Species Sylveon that's part Ghost-type, with desaturated colors, shadowy ribbons, and violet eyes. Fused looks: Lavender crystals of ice have formed along their spine and ribbons, and their breath is visible as a freezing mist. Their legs have white sock patterns! Backstory: Vega had spent almost their entire life in the labs, influenced by their less than morally sound surroundings. Yet, somehow, they still managed to hold enough love in their heart to become a Sylveon upon evolution. They were born and raised in the labs, only recently escaping out of curiosity of the outside world. password: no cheating! Name: Samson Species: Grimmsnarl Age: 25 Fuse: To be fused! Normal Looks: A Melanistic Grimmsnarl with even darker hair than most, as well as hornlike bits on his head and a long bit of taillike hair like Morgrem. Fused looks: Thanks to the DNA of Ursaring, he's got bigger hands with huge claws on them, as well as more menacing teeth. A ring pattern is visible on his chest, as well as fringe over his shoulders. His overall body shape is more bulky. Backstory: A punkish fellow hailing from the woods, causing mischief to whomever he comes across. He's a bit of a recluse after being fused but likes to spook others. password: look above! ideas to jump off of - a ghost or dark type for vega, something big and intimidating for samson
HMM!! I say Ursaring for Samson, and Shiny Vanilluxe for Vega. for whatver reason i think the ice type could work in Vega;s favor. as for Aria, maybe Primarina? thats what my brain goes to.
  • Henlo!
  • Buttons
  • Credits
Hi, my memorys shot from a bad prescription, please keep this in mind before PMing me
avatar drawn by me of Dirk Strider~Buttons
background | coidng by me
rnainframe's Avatarrnainframe
Edited!
Talis's AvatarTalis
Edited.
Just waiting for someone to post
Can someone post
Cattafang's AvatarCattafang
posted

Cattafang's Badge Case

Badge Case by Nebby

About Me

==> hey. you can call me Cattafang, Cat, or just Mel. ==>pfp is my character Hecate
Hatterene-Spiritomb fusion
using Psybeam, done by masqueofstars1 ==>she/her or they/them. either’s fine. ==>bisexual banner done by EeveeBailey
refer me on Dappervolk as Cattafang
Waiting for someone else to post

Pages: 123··· 78910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page