PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Duck Chronicles

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 567

Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
Update: university is fun and I have no money.

Journal

18+

Trade Shop

new Clan()

Raca (PFQ Wiki)

Sei
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
I've been away for a while. I've been popping in, but haven't been properly involved in... I don't even know, probably about half a year at this point. For the love of — my recent template isn't even recent anymore! It's ten months old! I've tried coming back but lacked the motivation. Applied to be a moderator hoping maybe if I specifically had a job to do to give back to this community that I'd have an easier time coming back. Not only was I not offered a position, which is fine, but I never even heard back at all. Not even some copy-paste "thank you for your application, but we have decided not to offer you a position on our staff at this time." That was a tad odd and even a bit discouraging, I won't lie to you. But yeah. Hopefully I'm actually back this time. I'll try.
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
Hey, wait... Have we always been able to delete threads?
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
This thread should, by no means, still be open. Being an adult is stressful, college is dumb. But damn it, life is still good.

Pages: 123··· 567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page