PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Duck Chronicles

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234567

Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
I've got a mini-rant, hear me out. The userbase is mostly pretty cool and trustworthy and honest and all that jazz, and I would argue that those are the most important traits in a person. But still, let's face it, some users are not all that bright. You've got the ones who, for some unknown reason, couldn't spell "Niet" if their life depended on it. You've got people treating words like "Moderator," "Administrator," and "Staff" as if they're all the exact same thing. You don't consider watermelons, cantaloupe, and melons to be the exact same thing, do you? Same idea. Speaking of both of those, there are a surprising amount of times that I've seen people say "mods" when they mean "Niet." You know, they'll say things like, "That might be hard for the mods to code." The whole "hard to code" thing has been addressed and it's a crappy reason to say that a feature shouldn't be added. Anyway, the point is that the mods themselves aren't programming anything, at least not in terms of the entire site. PokéFarm Q is programmed by Niet. Period. (Or "full stop," but that sounds less dramatic.) And oh my gosh, the amount of times that I've seen, "I log in from my computer and my phone, don't ban me!" I've started messaging people politely telling them that different IPs won't get them banned because it needs to stop. It's annoying and it gives other new users the idea that logging in from different IPs is a "bannable" offense. Like, staff might contact you saying, "Hey, we noticed that according to where you logged in from, you went from Ohio to Australia and back to Ohio again in a two-hour time frame, you should probably change your password." But honestly, I don't know if they'd even really do that. So yeah. Be smart, people. :P

Journal

18+

Trade Shop

new Clan()

Raca (PFQ Wiki)

Sei
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
Look at that snazzy yet simple signature.

(The signature I'm referring to at this moment, since it's bound to change.)

Avatar originally by Sei, redone and colored by myself. Used with permission. Cool blinking dot by Niet. Used with permission.
Snazzy, yes?
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
I kind of just named him the first thing that popped into my head. (
:P
)
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
3spoopy5me
OUT NOW
SoundCloud: https://goo.gl/I11xhc Bandcamp: https://goo.gl/Mg5ipB Happy Halloween! 🎃 🍬 🍭 🍫
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
[Cries single manly tear of joy.]
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug

Conspiracy Theory

Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
Woohoo, look at me, I'm an Ace now! This is such an honor. I'd like to thank Cilantro and Niet and Eben but also your mom because she's a pretty cool lady, lemme tell ya. Wowie wowie this is so cool. This is the best moment in the history of my PFQ experience, fam. Wow. Oh, I also missed the entirety of Pokérus but that's less cool.
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
<rant>
Why… why do you make your text so damn small? Honestly, who are you doing it for? You seem to be the only one who cares about it at all, so it can't be for other users, but at the same time, how frequently do you go reading your own posts? Probably not all that often.
</rant>
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
<rant>
So what's with users not using spaces and capitalization and all that? There is no such thing as a Boxbox or a Boxboxbox or GoldPoké and there's especially no such thing as PokéGold! Sigh… People…
</rant>
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug

original post

[css="border: 2px solid; padding: 4px; border-radius: 4px 18px;"]Don't mind this, guys, this is merely a test.[/css]
So this is interesting… Just as I suspected, by using the HTML entities, unless a post is edited, the BBCode won't be processed. The — I guess you could say — "real" original post was…

&#x5B;&#x63;&#x73;&#x73;&#x3D;&#x22;&#x62;&#x6F;&#x72;&#x64;&#x65;&#x72;&#x3A;&#x20;&#x32;&#x70;&#x78;&#x20;&#x73;&#x6F;&#x6C;&#x69;&#x64;&#x3B;&#x20;&#x70;&#x61;&#x64;&#x64;&#x69;&#x6E;&#x67;&#x3A;&#x20;&#x34;&#x70;&#x78;&#x3B;&#x20;&#x62;&#x6F;&#x72;&#x64;&#x65;&#x72;&#x2D;&#x72;&#x61;&#x64;&#x69;&#x75;&#x73;&#x3A;&#x20;&#x34;&#x70;&#x78;&#x20;&#x31;&#x38;&#x70;&#x78;&#x3B;&#x22;&#x5D;&#x44;&#x6F;&#x6E;&#x27;&#x74;&#x20;&#x6D;&#x69;&#x6E;&#x64;&#x20;&#x74;&#x68;&#x69;&#x73;&#x2C;&#x20;&#x67;&#x75;&#x79;&#x73;&#x2C;&#x20;&#x74;&#x68;&#x69;&#x73;&#x20;&#x69;&#x73;&#x20;&#x6D;&#x65;&#x72;&#x65;&#x6C;&#x79;&#x20;&#x61;&#x20;&#x74;&#x65;&#x73;&#x74;&#x2E;&#x5B;&#x2F;&#x63;&#x73;&#x73;&#x5D;
Code shtuff is interesting.

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page