PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Duck Chronicles

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234567

Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
!
Yeah, these are out of date. These are legacy sprites. I'm working on new ones then I'll put them up and add a link. Cool?
So I may or may not have made an entire evolution line for my PokéSona, and its basic form is named equally badly.
<Egg>
Sentrita
Furleef

Furleefinite

Mega Stone
One of the mysterious Mega Stones. Give it to Furleef to let it Mega Evolve!
Furleef [Mega Forme]
I may or may not touch up the Mega sprites at a later time, just noticed that the male and female form each have one funky looking stamen. It looked fine zoomed in but now it just looks weird, if only I'd noticed sooner. Mega Furret Q © The Dark World Network Ltd. t/a PokéFarm Edited by myself.
template by raca. art by yukirona.

Journal

18+

Trade Shop

new Clan()

Raca (PFQ Wiki)

Sei
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
**REMOVED**
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
I'm just going to leave this here.
Meowthbusters with Adam & Jamie By me because nobody else is this weird.
lol
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
<!-- REMOVED --> 
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug

"Summoning Mods"

Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
I made a CSS popup window inspired in part by Garthic's current About Me to confirm navigation away from PokéFarm. Why? Because I can.
It's darn cool and you know it. Admit it. Anyway, in case anybody sees this and wonders, if you wanna use it then just say so, don't go nabbin' it. Not that I've ever done that, pfffft, what are you talking about? And by the way, if it does something that makes you wonder if it's supposed to do that, it probably isn't supposed to do that, so please inform me via PM.
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug

Fun Quotes from the Stream

Garthic

"Noooo, get in the back of my truck!"

Sei

"The name of the game is 'Drown Your Whole Family.'" "Oh, you see, cat go 'meow,' dog go 'moo.'" "Aww, they lived." "Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!" "Everyone will be dead, and it'll all be Raca's fault." "My hand is fuLBGBGBHLBL."

Every newbie for the entire duration of the stream.

(Paraphrased)

"The stream isn't working, I only have audio." "Why is the screen just black?" "Guys, the stream's not working." "Why is there no video?" "Why can't I see the video?" "Where's the stream?"
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
"Man, if only the restrictions of BBCode weren't in place. I wish I could do full HTML on PokéFarm." *Imagines the chaos that would ensue* "On second thought, BBCode's cool, I can work with BBCode."
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
Cyndalavosion has declared that today be Staff Appreciation Day. I don't have tons of super cool stuff, so I had to get a bit creative. For Sei, a beautiful Shiny Swablu. For Niet, a Shiny Absol. And for Garthic, he gets a bouquet, by which I mean a regular Florges, because I'm that friend.

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page