PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PMD: A change of pace. (Small Group, closed)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123

SmolPhantump's AvatarSmolPhantump
In a world where the biggest threat is a corrupt guild, is a human hero really necessary? Well, to some, that seems the case. In the lively Orchard Town, the world's most popular guild has become corrupt over time, and hardly anyone has the power to stand against them. Can a group of young adventurers change this? ____________________________
Aryn sat down at her desk, sighing to herself. Her journal sat on the wooden desk, the current page filled with careful and simple writing, detailing the day's events. "It's officially been three years since I've arrived in this world. I don't know why I'm here, or what I'm even supposed to be stopping. How much time do I have left to fix whatever this problem is? I don't particularly want to go back home, but I don't want to fail at whatever grand task I'm supposed to achieve. I've read over everything in the library, and from what I've seen, there's not been a single word about natural disasters, overwhelming numbers of mystery dungeons, or anything of the sort. Maybe I'm not in the right place?? I'm not sure. If I haven't found anything by the end of the month, I'll just have to move somewhere else. Maybe I can find an answer elsewhere. Whoever brought me here sure did a horrible job at explaining what I'm even supposed to do." Aryn shut her journal with an audible sigh, and tucked it into her bag. She needed to go run some errands anyways. She rose to her paws, and grabbed her scarf from the hook it rested on. After tossing her bag over her shoulder, Aryn left her little house and started towards the market district.
A rp of mine, pretty much a pokemon sanctuary! :D I made this avatar myself, and posted it under the username Stumpy on medibang.
octoren's Avataroctoren
Sophie happily began making wer way to Orchard Town's marketplace, waving to those she passed by. She had one hand on her bag, and one adjusting her pink bow. The Steenee was humming to herself as she entered the marketplace, pulling a small satchel out of her bag. Sophie was in the market for something to eat right now, as well as to stock up on supplies in general. She wasn't going to leave town, at least not permanently. It was more so she just wanted to stray away from the town and find some uncharted territory. She wouldn't mind dancing for the new Pokemon she would meet after all.
icon made by my gf, apatite, natalie is my character. oh, and check out my art shop too!!
Echo handed the money over to a Roselia as he puts the berries into his bag. "Thanks, Miss Blossom! See you later!" "No problem, dear, take care!" Blossom said, waving at the young Noibat. Echo was very excited today, he was going to enrol at the world famous guild, The Guild of New Beginnings! He started getting some stuff together before he could enter the guild, he looked into his bag handed down to his father and looked at the items inside the bag. "Yep! Looks like I'm ready to join the guild! This is going to be the first step of me becoming a explorer like my dad!" Echo proudly said to himself. He was flying in the direction of the guild, until he notices a Purrloin in the market district. Something about her seemed to interest him, he flew over to the market district to talk to her.
Aryn stopped at a stall to pick up more ink for her pen. She pushed a small pile of coins across the counter, and then carefully placed the jar of ink in her bag. When she felt it clink against the small silver crest inside, she took it out and looked at it. Her tail twitched in slight frustration at the mere sight of it, being just a reminder that there were so many pieces of the puzzle that she was missing. Aryn stuck the badge on the strap on her bag, and marked the ink off of her grocery list. All she needed now was some more bread. I hope there's a fresh loaf. Ayrn thought to herself as she started towards the small bakery. The smell of fresh bread was enough the bring a small sparkle into her eyes. It had become nostalgic to her, even if she bought it every couple of weeks.
octoren's Avataroctoren
"HEY! BO!" Said Castform looked up from the shelves behind the counter of his small stand to see Sophie on the other side. While he was rather cold, around Sophie, Bo was almost a different person. "Hello to you too Sophie!" Sophie happily dropped her little satchel onto the counter. It gave a soft clank sound as it hit the counter. "The usual I'm guessing...?" "Yep!" Bo happily floated under a shelf that had a few Yache Berries. He hooked a bag around his body and bonked the shelf with his head. The berries rolled off and landed into the bag. Bo floated back to the counter, and Sophie opened her bag. She pulled out a small bit of money and handed it to Bo. Sophie grabbed the bag and pat Bo on the head. "Thanks!"
Echo flew down to the market district, watching the Purrloin buy some bread. He'll be in Orchard Town for the time being, since he'll be in the guild soon, he might as well make some friends in Orchard Town, it might be useful having a friend enter the guild with him, too. He walked up to the Purrloin and introduced himself to her. "Hi! I'm Echo, I've just arrived at this town, so I thought I might as well introduce myself with everyone, nice to meet you!"
octoren's Avataroctoren
Sophie began walking away from Bo's stand, stuffing the bag of berries into her other bag. She adjusted the strap a bit, before making her way out of the district. Sophie noticed a Noibat and a Purrloin chatting in the distance. She recognized the Purrloin, but not the Noibat. Sophie began approaching the two.
Aryn's fur puffed up slightly in surprise when she was spoken to. The purrloin quickly whipped around, only to be met with an energetic noibat. "Huh- oh, hi. I'm Aryn." Aryn waved semi-awkwardly, then took a moment to readjust her bag. She held out her paw in offer of a handshake, not sure what else to do. "And, uh, welcome to Orchard Town." Aryn added, her tail swishing softly against the stone-lined street. The noibat seemed nice, though Ayrn would've really preferred to hurry and get back home. The markets were painfully loud, in all honesty. Then another Pokémon began to approach. Well, I guess that the fresh bread will have to wait.. Ayrn mused. The bakery wasn't going anywhere, so there wasn't a need to dash all over the place.
"Nice to meet you, Aryn!" Echo shook the awkward Purrloin's paw, happy to meet her. "I'm going to get enrolled at The Guild of New Beginnings to become a explorer, so I'm just going around town to get ready!" Echo added, he noticed a Steenee approach them, does she live in this town, too? The guild is open all day, so he isn't in that big of a rush to get there, he might as well relax and greet some of the townsfolk.
octoren's Avataroctoren
Sophie finally made it over to the two other Pokemon. She had a huge smile plastered across her face. She faced Echo, more focused on him than Aryn. "Heya! I don't think I've seen you around here! You new around here? What's your name?" Bombarding people with questions was one of Sophie's many... talents. And it wasn't really bad, at least in her eyes.

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page