PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

CleverGirl & saratank's Shop

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123

saratank's Avatarsaratank
Hello and welcome to our shop. We both will have Pokemon and items for sale, though we will each have our own posts to keep updated. saratank~ Shop rules~ 1) Be kind 2) Please dont rush me 3) If a few people ahead of you have ordered all that I have listed, please do not order it until I can update what I have available. 4) Not a rule, but thanks for ordering. :) I am personally always looking for ZC. I have Credits and Gold to trade for them~ 649984 Credits and 2727 Gold I am also buying Thunder Feathers, Willing to pay Credits or Gold for those~ Shinys for sale~ 5 Charmander- 40,000 Credits or equal offer Gold or ZC Albinos for Sale~ 6 Charmander- Double Shiny Price Events/Legendarys- 3 Lunupine- 5K Credits, 5 Gold each 3 Solynx- 5K Credits, 5 Gold each 1 Kinastar- 6K Credits, 6 Gold each 2 Articuno- 10K Credits, 10 gold 1 Regice- 10k Credits, 10 gold 1 Victini- 10K Credits, 10 Gold 2 Snow Combee (males)- 4K credits, 4 gold each 1 Apocolyptic Poochyena- 4K credits, 4 gold 1 Unknown J- Trade for different letter (One I am missing) 1 Palkia- 10K credits, 10 gold 1 Tapu Koko- 10K Credits, 10 gold 1 Mesprit- 10K credits, 10 gold 1 Deyoxs- 10K Credits, 10 gold Forum to use~ Username- What you would like- Payment option- How much- Who are you buying from- Is the trade up already?-
CleverGirl's AvatarCleverGirl
  • Rules and Information
  • Delta Points
  • Boxes, z crystals/frags, summon items
Rules of conduct: 1. Follow all PFQ rules 2. Be respectful to both shop hosts as well as anyone else within the shop. 3. This shop has two hosts: please refer to whom you are ordering from. saratank or CleverGirl 4. Be clear and concise in your request: "my x for your y". 5. Do not offer something that you do not have. 6. Once a trade is sent to you, you have 24 hours to respond to the trade. If the trade is still sitting after 24 hours the pokemon or item will go back up for sale. 7. Trade PMs are allowed if you do not feel comfortable posting here or if you have other questions.
Current hunt: I'm no longer hunting specials for sales purposes. Every Friday any specials I have will be delta'd unless they are bought or sold to someone else to fill a delta point order. You may request for me to hunt you a shiny/albino Bulbasaur. Shiny Bulbasaur: 4 Delta Points 40k-40gp-4zc-2 boxes-2 relic coppers Albino Bulbasaur: 8 Delta Points 80k-80gp-8zc-4 boxes-4 relic coppers Delta Bulbasaur: one random box or one relic copper per delta Delta point hunt slots: 1. 2. 3.
= 1 I sell box boxes for 500k:500gp:100zc. If I do not have any in stock, feel free to place an order. Just please keep in mind that these take a few days to prepare and so large orders may take awhile and it is your responsibility to have payment ready when your order is complete. 1. 2. 3. I also sell/swap z fragments and crystals. Right now my priority is: grass/poison - pricing? Just make an offer Stock: Groundinium Fragment x7 Ghostiunium Fragment x11 Summon items: currently only trading for Kanto based summons with the Ice Feather having priority - if my summon is not worth as much as yours based on market price I will pay the difference and I expect you to do the same if your summon does not add up to the price of mine. Current stock: GS Ball x1 Steel Statue x1 Wishing Stone x1 Cobalt Epee x2 Black Stone x1 Diamond Tiara x1 Borealis Lantern x1 Rock Statue x1
My avatar was made for me by Animestia for my use only
Bump! Both of us have updated our shiny stock!
CleverGirl and I have quite a bit up for sale. :) Shinys and Albinos from both of us, Deltas from CleverGirl. Take a look.
Bump!
Bump! More stock has been added!
Bump~ I added another shiny Bulbasaur to my stock! Tonight I'm going for a melan which means I'll be maxing out my shiny charm and albino radars. I should hopefully have more shiny/albino Bulbasaur in stock by tomorrow.
Both CleverGirl and I still have quite a bit of stock to sell. :)
Bump! I have new shinies/albinos/deltas. Not all are listed yet but you can view my fields or ask if you're looking for a specific nature/gender.
Bump! I have 4 box boxes for sale!

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page