PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pwyw shelter hunting

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

Pages: 12

Rikuwolf's AvatarRikuwolf
I also have a pwyw field
I collect ice deltas! ...and aesthetic kanto deltas as well
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
Hello~ I'm looking for a few Solrock to make a breeding pairs. Do you take nature requests & is it strictly currency you'll accept as payment or will gems be ok as well? If so do you have any gems that you'd prefer/won't accept?
× 249
Buying G.Orbs @ 60zc each or swapping other summons for them in my shop I'm scared to get close and I hate being alone I long for that feeling to not feel at all The higher I get, the lower I'll sink I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim
code-hercules background Icon art of my OC by Avacyn
I have no need for gems unfortunately... but boxes/relics I could do? I can hint nature's if ud like
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
Alrighty, would 20kcr suffice per Solrock + an extra 10kcr if you're able to get a quirky? I'd be wanting 2 Solrock if possible please. I'm in no rush for them either as the ealiest I'd be starting the hunt is sometime next month and that's presuming that the Sw/Sh pokemon I'm waiting to make it's PFQ debut.
Sure I can do that
Bump
I have a big list XD I'd like one of each of these, however many you'd like to do ^^ 2 GP each? Zangoose Panpour/Semipour Roggenrola/Boldore/Gigalith Bunnelby/Diggersby Kecleon Whismur/Loudred/Exploud Female Pineco/Forretress Anorith/Armaldo Barboach/Whiscash Pachirisu Munna/Musharna Tirtouga/Carracosta Torkoal Darumaka/Darmanitan Chespin/Quilladin/Chesnaught Dwebble/Crustle Female Archen/Archeops Gothita/Gothorita/Gothitelle Yungoos/Gumshoos Cherubi/Cherrim Makuhita/Hariyama Female Komala Trubbish/Garbodor
Sure I can probably get them all done
Bump Still need: Chespin F komala
Scatterbug's AvatarScatterbug
Hi! i need one female and one male naive nosepass or probopass (either evo is fine) would 5gp per so=10gp total for both be ok?

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page