PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Hidden fields

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 12

So I understand that when I field is locked it is not viewable to the public. I don’t click my own fields like ever, so I’m not sure why the Pokémon in my hidden fields are levelling up? Do they gain XP on their own? Does it have something to do with my XP share?
“I'm going to bed before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed or worse expelled.” ~Hermione Granger (Harry Potter and the sorcerers stone)
Yay's AvatarYay
How do you know they’re still leveling up? Is it solely based on memory?
Avatar made by Cryst; my sig is my own work. Both the Pokemon and the girl have the same name: Lottie Lock. I named her after Lottie in Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First. The quote at the top is also from the novel.
It says so in my farm info, in the Recent Level-Ups
Rebecca Gold's AvatarRebecca Gold
Maybe you clicked them and forgot or you have two pokemon from that field in the daycare?
My ralts pair is in the daycare, the rest of my pairs are sitting in my hidden field and it was my Combee female
Yay's AvatarYay
The Ralts leveling up is intentional if they’re in the daycare. You said you see the Combees leveling up too?
Yes
Rebecca Gold's AvatarRebecca Gold
Did you by any chance have them in your party or have them posted in journal? Did any other pokemon leveled up beside ralts pair (as explained gain exp from dc) and one combee?
Not that I’ve seen, but I have 2 Pokémon waiting to be levelled up, and I’ve never posted any of my pairs anywhere, I’ve only posted my dittos for auction and even they are hidden away. They where all level 1-3 when I bought them
selocon's Avatarselocon
Have you used the combees in the past? I ask because I know some people who like to click the parents of their pokemon if it hatched S/A/M, so if there's an egg that went to the shelter they might be the answer
Avatar by the most amazing Mochafox

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page