PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ability to re-roll your typerace team order

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 1234567

Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
bump
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
bump
Drsweet25's AvatarDrsweet25
Support! I really like the idea of being able to re-roll as I would like to get an opportunity to be on a team with a friend or be in a team with new people! I like the idea of being able to choose as some people won't want to be able to re-roll. Although, not sure how hard this will be to code! ^^'
Agent3's AvatarAgent3
Support! I'd think it would be fun to throw the ability to have some variety in & having to wait for the full 18-type order to play out before you reroll again seems like good balance. Would also give me a chance to be on at least one of my bfs teams ^^' Though, since I didnt see it in main post I don't think you should be able to reroll your teams during an active typerace, for balance reasons
seth | 22 | he/him medical lab science student journal icon + sig of my character, by me.
natureluvr's Avatarnatureluvr
I think the orders should change way more. It's so unfair to be on a team with only like 10 people when other teams have like 100 how are we ever supposed to reach the goal if there's only 10 of us?? Every month all the teams should get the same number of people.
Avatar made for me by IzzyFizzyBoo
Agent8's AvatarAgent8
natureluvr, while it would be nice to have fair races i dont think rerolling will affect that significantly there is no way to ensure there will be an even number for all teams of active players, no way to ensure those people will actually participate in said race or even log in during the race some types are just destined to fail because they either have only low/medium exp eggs and to top it off some people can get over 10k points making them as valuable as very active 3-5 users and a lot of the races is for a lack of better word pay to win (your badges and shelter pass matters a lot which is why new players struggle getting as many points as others) even if type races are changed from the ground up theres still no way to ever make them fair ive thought about this a lot before and sadly theres simply no way the ability to reroll type race teams adds a choice for variety and can even out teams some but it can also do the opposite because its not a given everyone will reroll or that the rerolled teams will be fairly distributed (ie we all saw normal dominate immidiately this month what if i reroll and im added to the normal September team next year adding my 3-4k points to the mix) if you think of smt feel free to start your own thread cause i think discussing it here would count as being too off topic just as a heads up
noctis x he/him
Kweeble's AvatarKweeble
I support this fully. As someone who has gone through all my teams already, I'm ready for something new. As nice as it is to plan hunts around Type Race because I know what team I'm gonna be on next, I miss that element of surprise if that makes sense? It was fun not knowing my team order. In fact, even before my drop in activity prior to this year, I had stopped participating in Type Race because it got boring, so if this was implemented, I could see myself trying to get back into it again with my new teams. I personally don't see the problem with a team re-roll if it's optional? Since it's your choice, afterall! People should be able to shuffle their teams around if they so choose. The restrictions seem pretty resonable too, such as having to wait until you go through all your teams before re-rolling, so I'm all for it.
Official Pokemon Shuffle sprite edited by me, stars gif from the Honey Discord
she/they/he | 22 | disco elysium brainrot
SaltyUwU's AvatarSaltyUwU
I support this. I haven't been through all the teams yet, since I've only joined PFQ a couple months ago. But I love waiting to see what team I'm on. I'll wait till reset and reload my trainer card to see which team I'm on and I love that excitement of seeing which team I'm on. So getting the option to reroll once you've been through all the teams sounds great! Plus it's always fun to see who's on your team for the month. I think that when you want to reroll it should be something like, you go to the type race page, if you've been through all the teams there'll be a button that'll allow you to reroll, once you press it it'll give you 2-3 warnings to make sure you want to reroll (just in case people accidentally press it). It'll also explain on that page that your list of type race teams will be rerolled Another thing is that so people can't reroll during type race, you'd have a certain time frame to reroll your team, such as the first week or two of every month. That makes it so you can't reroll as the type race is starting/ongoing. And even after you reroll you still have time to decide on what you want to hunt and getting the pair for it.
:P Profile done by RomVHS at her wonderful Roulette Art Shop! Buying/Swapping for Death Wings! U w U
Bump
ShadowRotom's AvatarShadowRotom
I support this. Not only is it good to see new people, but I miss the excitement of wondering what’s next. I know I’ve felt less excited about the type race since I rolled through, and I’m probably not alone. It felt sort of like getting up early on Christmas or another holiday to see what you get instead of knowing what you have ahead of time. Please tell me if none of this makes sense.
Shoot me a PM if you ever want to talk! My door is always open and I have experience with mental health issues. Spinarak drawn by me

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page