PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Harvesting Nectar

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Kateszecat's AvatarKateszecat
I didn't see any other threads about this, so here goes! I have a few questions about harvesting nectar from the garden, and couldn't find much info beyond a short blurb in the Berry Garden wiki page. 1) Do the nectars only come from certain berry plants, or can they come from any berry plant? (I assume color is based on berry choice) 2) What are the chances of harvesting a nectar? (Based on the high market prices, i'm guessing quite low) 2A) Does having more than 1 Ribombee in the party increase it? Are there other ways of increasing the chance? 3) Do I need to do anything special while growing the berries (ex: Not letting berries become dry)? 3A) Would using mulch affect anything? Thank you all for your time! You guys do good work. ('w')
I have a shop now! My first special! I love them with my whole heart. (;v;)
1: Any berry plant can produce nectar, to my knowledge. 2: I don't believe we know the chances. 2A: More Ribombee in your party will increase your chances. I don't believe there's another way to increase your chance. 3: In my experience, the berries can't go dry. You have to have a perfect harvest in order to have a chance of getting a nectar, so max berry yield is required. 3A: Mulch doesn't change anything for nectar.
Call me "Padfoot" or my full username. Nothing else please. My pronouns are they/them YouTube // My Shop Avatar done by Poppy Charmander Flarotis design by PFQ
Kateszecat's AvatarKateszecat

QUOTE originally posted by PadfootTheWolf

1: Any berry plant can produce nectar, to my knowledge. 2: I don't believe we know the chances. 2A: More Ribombee in your party will increase your chances. I don't believe there's another way to increase your chance. 3: In my experience, the berries can't go dry. You have to have a perfect harvest in order to have a chance of getting a nectar, so max berry yield is required. 3A: Mulch doesn't change anything for nectar.
Aaa i see! Thank you for the answers, this helps a ton! (^w^)
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Perfect watering also require that the soil never go damp. For berry that takes 8hs to grown. I suggest to water them manually each 2hr, not perfectly 2hr so the soil doesn't have the time to get damp (example, let say you plant them at 2pm, water them at 3pm58)
My first language is french, so my english may be imperfect o7 Profil picture drawn by me! Fusion banette + mega are from Pokemon's official sprite and fused by me. Draw inspired by Sans' Hotdog Stand in Undertale
I'm fairly certain I've let plants get damp and still can get nectar
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Me too, but I still notice that is very much rarer than if the soil doesn't even get damp.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page