PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Jana's Shop - Shinies, deltas, shelter hunts and more

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 8889909192··· 157158159

Jana Kennedy's AvatarJana Kennedy
Oh wait i totally forgot one of my own sections of my shop!! As you are a new user you can have something from any of my PWYW fields for free, so if you want you can have this breeding pair for free?? If not and you see something else you want you can pay the 10g for the breeding pair and get the other thing for free :3
Always looking for quirky pokemon!
  • Typerace
  • Shop
Current Type Current Points 556 Clicklist Next month=
My shop! I offer shelter hunts, free fields, shiny/albino, variants/exclusives and more. Please post in shop rather than send a pm. Buying
Spectral Leiomano
for anywhere between 20 - 40zc depending on market price - send pm to see if i have enough money ^.^
Avatar is from Unus Annus, free to use image from the 'pick a side' part

QUOTE originally posted by Jana Kennedy

Oh wait i totally forgot one of my own sections of my shop!! As you are a new user you can have something from any of my PWYW fields for free, so if you want you can have this breeding pair for free?? If not and you see something else you want you can pay the 10g for the breeding pair and get the other thing for free :3
Thank you! but i'll pay 10 gp, and may i get any legendary from a field?
lovey's Avatarlovey
edit: nevermind, sorry! xO
A HUGE nerd. currently hunting for an melan shinx! nyehehehehe i really need to actually update this signature u_u
Raiinbowxx's AvatarRaiinbowxx
Hey! Please could i buy these: Flying Pikachu (10gp) Snowbro (10gp) Guild Igglybuff (10gp) Breeding Pair of Snowpoke (20gp?) Total: 50gp ☺️ P.s How do we do this? Haha
Hey all apologies for the delay - i was back in the office yesterday and i almost forgot to even get the login bonus! Am at work at the moment but will check over everything later!
Raiinbowxx's AvatarRaiinbowxx
no worries. ive managed to get most of them elsewhere, but can i still please have your Guild Igglybuff ☺️
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
Hello~ I'd like to claim some of your free quirks if I may:- >> Excadrill F >> Excadrill M >> Granbull >> Absol F >> Absol M
Buying swords of ruin @ 70zc Send trade or post here
Ok everything should have been sent - if i missed anything please do let me know!
Devi's AvatarDevi
Hi, I have an order's crest for sale, if you'd like to send a trade 45zc sounds great to me :)
Devi • She/Her • PM Friendly JOURNALTOYHOUSETRADE SHOP
Thank you! I have just sent the trade over :)

Pages: 123··· 8889909192··· 157158159

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page