PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 19

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 56789

09rlouward's Avatar09rlouward

QUOTE originally posted by PadfootTheWolf

QUOTE originally posted by 09msteele

QUOTE originally posted by burniate

QUOTE originally posted by Persephone

Would the bar go back to 0 by the end of today? I am just thinking that I'd have to make 10,000 interactions tomorrow as well as today.
Please re-read the FAQ.
I'd like someone to let me know, I-I can't cope with loads of contents, it'll overwhelm me. im sorry
10,000 interactions over the span of both Saturday and Sunday.
tomorrow I won't manage to do what I did today, I have extra work to do so I won't be having as much computer time... I thought judging from the contents in FAQ that it didn't matter so long as the target is met.
I don't mean to come across as rude, but you say you can't handle tons of information at once yet it seems like you read the FAQ anyway? And yes, you meet the target over both days, so you can split it up between both Saturday and Sunday server time.
it depends, god, it is hard to explain, I've already explained it over with Persephone.I'm sorry :'( I've already got the target met though, I dont' get it... I need time to myself for a bit

UFT Shop

Summoning, Forme-change, Special Evolution, evolution items https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/28081/09Rlouward-s-shop
Persephone's AvatarPersephone
As I have mentioned to you before, I fail to see how a 325 word post could be considered 'overwhelming' when all you need to do is skim for a few key words. And seeing as you did manage to read the FAQ in the end, it does not seem to be a crippling issue. Just a little bewildered about the situation. But regardless, at this point the conversation is starting to derail from the topic of this thread. If you would like to continue this conversation, please take it to PM.
people will stare make it worth their while
avatar official wallman art (c) boichi signature official raqiya art (c) boichi
DeathDragon's AvatarDeathDragon
The counting screen is such a reassuring update. I've completed the target without even worrying about my process. In the previous mass-cicking weekends I was so busy keeping track that I gave up at some point. This update made mass-clicking so much funnies! ;D
AuroraWolf78's AvatarAuroraWolf78
I missed one day of it?..aaww. oh well I met the 10,000 IP thing. all in one day. proud of myself for that. man in was scared I'd not complete it. I did some last night before goingo bed..and when I saw I had like 6-7hours left I kinda freaked out. but I did it. I actually did it. all in less than 24 hrs. my hand hurts now though.
Nachtali's AvatarNachtali

QUOTE originally posted by AuroraWolf78

I missed one day of it?..aaww. oh well I met the 10,000 IP thing. all in one day. proud of myself for that. man in was scared I'd not complete it. I did some last night before goingo bed..and when I saw I had like 6-7hours left I kinda freaked out. but I did it. I actually did it. all in less than 24 hrs. my hand hurts now though.
Um. You had today and tomorrow... the counter thing doesn't count today so you didn't really need to do that, but good job!
Avatar is official art from Pokemon Conquest!
Panthersclaw's AvatarPanthersclaw
For some reason the MCW page says the event has ended even though there is one day left
Avatar created using Pony Creator by GeneralZoi on DeviantArt, and edited by me. Final touches and shading by ElithianFox on DeviantArt (Cryss on Pokefarm)
Persephone's AvatarPersephone

QUOTE originally posted by Panthersclaw

For some reason the MCW page says the event has ended even though there is one day left
Hmm, the page seems to be fine for me. Would you mind taking a screencap of the page so we can look into it?
Nachtali's AvatarNachtali

Hmm, the page seems to be fine for me. Would you mind taking a screencap of the page so we can look into it?
Not sure if this helps, but I finished the event yesterday. I looked at the page a few minutes ago and it said the event ended, but when I checked just now, the event's underway again.
Panthersclaw's AvatarPanthersclaw

I went to take a screenshot but it seems to be fixed now.
SYSTEM's AvatarSYSTEM
Hello users! I am pleased to announce that the Mega Stone Manectite Q has been added to PokéFarm! A total of 1,061 users successfully completed the interaction target and have received this new Stone. If you are one of these people, you should be able to find it in your Inventory under the "Mega Stones" category. Thank you for your participation, and we hope you like this new addition to our family!

Pages: 123··· 56789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page