PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Nymphali || A Pokesona Story

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF >

MouseRat74's AvatarMouseRat74
Once upon a time, in a region called Alola, was an egg. An Eevee egg for that matter. The caring mother- an Espeon named Psiana- who often nuzzled the egg affectionately, and the strong father- an Umbreon named Noctali- who would often fetch berries from around the island for their soon-to-be-hatched child, one they planned on naming Nymphali. The two parents were wild Pokemon, who were quite skittish around humans. They didn't want to be seperated from each other, or their egg. The egg had a nest of mosses, leaves, sticks, and flowers, for beauty, as Psiana requested. Today was a pretty sunny day, a normal for the tropical Alolan islands. The sun rays shone through the leafy cover of the happy family's home. The egg was starting to shake a bit, it was close to hatching. "Noctali, come quick, the egg is hatching!" called Psiana, who never left the egg's side. Noctali rushed over to the other side of the egg. Small cracks started to form around the egg. The two parents were excited to see their new child, that was until two members of team skull moved the two leaf covers of their shelter. Noctali and Psiana jumped into action, leaping in front of the egg, hoping their defense tactics would keep them from taking the egg. The two team skull goons just laughed as they snatched up the egg. Noctali tried to get the egg back, while Psiana started to focus psychic energy towards them. Noctali harnessed the power of the moon and night and attacked, but both attacks didn't phase the humans, all they did was make black and pink markings on the egg, that almost looked like dust. A couple seconds after, the markings just disappeared.. Team skull was gone now.. with the egg in their arms, leaving a sad Psiana and Noctali, crying from the loss of their egg. They didn't know what they'd do. They could only hope that their beloved Nymphali would come home someday...
Hours later, the egg had hatched in the hands of team skull. All together there were three members of team skull, and the newly hatched Eevee didn't know about her real family. The mean look on the human's faces scared Nymphali, causing her to quiver in fear. Team skull only wanted to use her for their battles, they didn't really care about Nymphali. One look at the miserable faces of their other pokemon made Nymphali certain of it. Later that day, baby Nymphali had been through three battles already, right after hatching the exact same day! Nymphali was exhausted, her fur was all matted, she was soaked from water moves, and all she wanted was a nap. Team skull practically used their pokemon as weapons, and put them in a locked room when they weren't using them. Nymphali and the other pokemon were miserable, they wanted to run away, but they didn't know where. "W-we.. should go to.. the woods!" said Nymphali, still learning how to speak, however the other pokemon taught her some words when they had a break. "That's a good idea, little one!" Said a Flygon, "When should we leave?" Asked a Pikipek, "How about later tonight, when team skull is asleep?" Suggested the young Popplio. The many pokemon nodded in agreement, proud of their plan...
On their way to the woods, the group of pokemon got mixed up, as Nymphali got distracted by some juicy-looking berries, while the others continued on. Nymphali, still being a baby pokemon, didn't know where to go, everything looked the same to her, trees, bushes, sticks, and fallen leaves. Nymphali started walking in the opposite direction that the others went in. After her long walk, she ended up at a town, somewhere she could easily be found by team skull again. She started to run around in circles, before running into the feet of a human, scaring her enough to make her squeak. The human looked down at Nymphali. "It's okay.. I won't hurt you," he said. He had black hair, and was wearing a red hat. A Pikachu was at his side. Nymphali started to relax "Come on, I can tell you're not someone's pokemon.. you're lost aren't you" The boy said to her. Nymphali just looked down and kicked her front foot around in the dirt. The boy picked up Nymphali, causing her to squirm around, but as he pet her, she relaxed into his arms, closing her eyes, finally getting the rest that she needed.
"Hey Ash, who have you got there?" Said the professor, "I saw this Eevee just wandering around with a lost expression.." Replied Ash. The professor looked down at Nymphali, who was still quite sleepy. "There's something strange about this Eevee.. but I can't quite put my finger on it.." Said the professor, causing a Rotomdex to float over. "Would you like me to scan her?" the Rotomdex asked. The professor nodded as the Rotom scanned Nymphali. "Error, error.. Type does not match," said Rotom, "Readings say that she's a tri-type!" Rotom exclaimed. "A tri-type.. that's never happened before.. what are the types?" asked Ash. "Normal, psychic, and dark," answered Rotom. "I'd like to study this in case this happens again.. somehow.." The professor said. "Its called a delta.. but a rare mutation of it caused her to pick up two types," Rotom said. Ash placed Nymphali on the ground, where she looked around the house she was brought to. Though the new information just made her even more curious of where she came from..
After a couple months in professor Kukui's possession, Nymphali had grown affectionate towards her new trainer. He was nicer than team skull, and she was still able to see Ash. She made friends with Rockruff and Pikachu. Kukui had been training her to be strong, and she wanted to evolve ever since she started getting focused on her battle strength. She couldn't wait to evolve and find out who she would become. One of the eight evolutions; Espeon, Umbreon, Flareon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Glaceon, Leafeon, and Sylveon. She also often wondered if her tri-type would carry over when she evolved. Later that night, when Ash and professor Kukui were getting ready to go to bed, she felt a strange, warm, and tingly feeling in her stomach. Was this what it felt like to evolve? The feeling persisted for a couple minutes before a bright glow surrounded her. After the light subsided, she looked around her, seeing a ribbon by her side, she must have become a Sylveon! She ran up to Ash and pawed at his leg as she hopped up and down. "Professor Kukui! The Eevee evolved!" Ash called out as the professor came down to see Nymphali in her brand new form of a Sylveon. She couldn't believe that she evolved, into a beautiful Sylveon for that matter..
Nymphali had been training for a couple more months, and had reached level thirty. Often times, Ash would take her around the wooded area of the island, a place that felt familiar to her, although she didn't know why. She walked by a bush where her psychic energy grew, she had no idea why. She shook it off and continued on her walk with Ash. A couple minutes later, they returned home, where professor Kukui ran up to Ash and Nymphali. "I was able to track down the Sylveon's parents! Come on, quick!" Kukui said as he lead Ash and Nymphali back to the woods. All three were out for a while, using a tracker to find Nymphali's family. She was excited to see them, as she had never met them, since she was abducted as an egg. She was skipping along until Kukui stopped and opened up two leaf covers, revealing Nymphali to her long lost family. Psiana and Noctali looked up to see none other than their lovely daughter "Mom! Dad! I-I found you!" She exclaimed, although it sounded like normal pokemon language to the humans. "Nymphali! I knew you'd come home some day!" Said Psiana, as she nuzzled Nymphali. "I just wish I could have seen you grow up.." cried Noctali, where he came over and nuzzled her as well. "I'm going to miss her.." Said Ash, a bit sad "Why don't you take a photo of them, so a piece of her is still with you?" Suggested Kukui, handing Ash a camera. "Three, two, one!"

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page