PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Returning user!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Zorana Dragon's AvatarZorana Dragon
Ihave no idea how long I was gone for.... It's been several years at least. What's "new?"
Yay's AvatarYay
Welcome back! When was the last time you were on? (Also were you Butterscotch from PF1? XD)
Avatar made by Cryst; my sig is my own work. Both the Pokemon and the girl have the same name: Lottie Lock. I named her after Lottie in Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First. The quote at the top is also from the novel.
Long enouth to have gotten a lvl 1 vulpix to level 100 in the daycare only 10 minutes ago. Also no, I started here on Q. EDIT: Without ribbons.
Yay's AvatarYay
Er ok. XD Do the terms “type race” and “tournaments” and “fishing” mean anything to you? XD Edit: what ribbons? XD
Fishing is familiar. The EX boosting ones for the day care... I have an articuno and alolan pix in there... Someone, or several someones, must have been made very happy by the eggs abbandoned during my absence. ^^'
Yay's AvatarYay
So you need sparknotes for the type race and weekly tournaments? Ah. I wish that was the case but unfortunately Pokémon don’t produce eggs unless you click other people. Every 64 interactions is a chance to get an egg.
Yeah... ^^' Really? Well that's a relief.
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Welcome back! If you are curious on what new, you can take a look at the changelog if you aren't already ^^
My first language is french, so my english may be imperfect o7 Profil picture drawn by Optimus Prime! Fusion banette + mega are from Pokemon's official sprite and fused by me. Draw inspired by Sans' Hotdog Stand in Undertale
Yay's AvatarYay
Ok cool! I’ll PM you in a bit. I’m currently working on something~ (If anyone ends up beating me to it though just let me know xD)

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page