PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Zan's massive treasure hoard

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234

Zan's AvatarZan
images of my massive treasure hoard by me this is my sfw journal! since my original one got moved to mature bc i have a potty mouth (whoops)
Zan
they/them
Zan's AvatarZan

QUOTE originally posted by Zan

CREDITS

*All codes and images made by me unless otherwise stated.*

No special credits.

Intro / About Me

special thank-you to Type Null for his walkthrough for making tabs!

Current template

sidebar background image by Breno Machado on unsplash.com (stated as free to use for all purposes), Photoshop edits by me. layout inspired by "Wildflowers" theme by benizora on Tumblr.

Signature

no special credits
Zan's AvatarZan
a lot of work for a few minor design updates
Zan's AvatarZan
these are still good doodles
thinkin abt how i am going to become a professional artist aaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (in a good way) i love drawing so much!!!!!!!! i love to draw & make things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am juste a littel draw person....i canot change thise.... aioagjdgjkljabfsbgnbkgnbgskbngjbskg i wish there was a way to hide the little "edited on" header on posts bc it's really visually distracting 2 me.... it just makes that part of the post too big. but i understand the reasons for having it readily visible. i just edit my posts a LOT bc i am constantly forgetting thigsn or wanting to add something on or wanting to make tiny corrections or w/e so a lot of my posts tend to have like a minimum of 3 separate edits
ii can't wait to draw for people for like my JOB i mean i already do it in my art shop but like.... i will get to do it full time, i'll be able to spend full days on a piece and not feel anxious bc i'm putting something else off.... hogghjfkhgjkdhgj gfgjhfghkfgdkj
Zan's AvatarZan
uh about me! my little intro since i don't have one for this journal yet: - online my name is zan, irl i'm mx - i use they/them pronouns! i am nonbinary! - i am 21 years old - zan is also the (nick)name of my persona, who is a homestuck troll named zaneki, and who represents me in all ways except physical (barks like a wolf) - i love to draw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you should check out my art shop if u haven't already (my current one is here) - i love art!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love seeing things ppl have drawn / have drawn for me! dont b afraid to pm me your art for literally any reason just say "i drew this" and i will love it - i have no idea what i'm goign to use this journal for! i already use my 18+ journal for actual journaling (since i swear sometimes) so i might just post whatever's on my mind that isn't so formal!
may 16, 17
Zan's AvatarZan
man remember when everyone's templates had a "listening to" section and they'd put their current song in every post
Zan's AvatarZan
i am really tired basically all the time and i hope very badly that my doctor has some good advice for me. i know 100% that my tiredness affects my art and tbh that's one of the biggest reasons why i want to address it asap. i just give up too early on pieces that i want to develop more bc i know i won't be able to sustain an effort
Zan's AvatarZan
in other news, people irl have started using my chosen name + pronouns (they dont have much choice bc i have started hiding my deadname) and it's SO satisfying and makes me feel really good abt myself. ... like there's a lot of other things abt my life that feel bad but this feels really good & wholesome & right and i get kinda euphoric abt it
Zan's AvatarZan
i'm saddened by having to charge in my art shop because i feel like the people who used to love my art can no longer afford it. but i'm also glad to have spending money for the first time in two years. i guess it's really important to me that people understand that i don't think of myself as above their league just because i'm out of range... when i was younger i would come across artists all the time whose work i adored, but i thought that they were untouchable somehow because i wasn't able to commission them. i wanna draw for new users who dont have much to pay with! and young users who dont have real money to spend! and literally anyone else who just wants art bc it makes me so happy when people say they like my stuff... but i'm also in a position right now where i just can't give my art away the way i used to
Zan's AvatarZan
wish i could turn my depression into a voucher for an lamb gyro. that'd be sick

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page