PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mike's Nuzlocke Log (13+)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 202122

welcome to the ramblings of a madman that i call my journal. has nuzlocke stuff. has art stuff. has art about nuzlocke stuff. has mike complaining endlessly about his problems... stuff. this thread's 13+ because nuzlockes be like: violent and some of my art will probably show that fact. yes i am actually doing a nuzlocke of EVERY REGION. from kanto to galar, but not, like, in order. just... whatever order i feel like doing because i am a madman. ok time for actual proper capitalization and grammar

Nuzlocke Rules

In every Nuzlocke challenge, there are two basic rules. Those being,
  1. If a Pokemon faints, it is considered dead, and it must be put in a heaven PC box.
  2. You can only catch the first Pokemon in every area, and nothing else. Exceptions to this rule are roaming Legendary Pokemon, or Shiny Pokemon.
  3. Everything has to be nicknamed in order to get more attached.
(you'll notice how all of my notes about my sun nuzlocke are gonna be real short. that's because i already completed it quite a while ago.)

Dahlia the Bright's journey (Pokemon Sun)

First to bear the nuzlocke amulet, but the first to fall. A stranger to Alola's beautiful shores, she protected the young Cosmog known as Nebby from a flock of Spearow, but the bridge underneath her broke. Melemele Island's guardian, Tapu Koko, saved her and Nebby from falling, giving Dahlia a shining stone that would eventually be crafted into a Z-Ring. At Iki Town, she chose her first Pokemon. Connor the Rowlet. She caught another few teammates, Opal the Pikipek on Route 1, Pinna the Wingull in the Hau'oli Outskirts, Sonic the Magnemite at the Trainer's School, and Floam the Grimer in Hau'oli City. She'd later catch Pixie the Rockruff in Ten Carat Hill, and Adam the Cutiefly in Melemele Meadow. Everything seemed fine, not having had a single Pokemon die until Floam the Grimer's death on Ula'ula island, shortly before Dahlia took on Acerola's trial. Pinna the Wingull was taken into the team, but was killed during training. Dahlia didn't let these losses impede her progress, going on to Acerola's trial. Sonic, being a Steel type, would have been a strong choice against Totem Mimikyu, but that wasn't so. Sonic was killed during this challenge, but luckily, no other deaths occured. No deaths would follow until much later in Dahlia's journey, in Vast Poni Canyon. A trainer's Lapras took out Adam the Ribombee with Brine. Not much time later, and Terry the Stoutland died in a heroic sacrifice against Totem Kommo-o, so that Opal could take the dragon down. All seemed well afterwards. She'd finished all 7 trials. Dahlia befriended the legendary Pokemon Solgaleo, known as Nebby, but couldn't bear to risk Nebby getting hurt in her final challenge, the Elite Four. It seemed easy enough. Opal could take down Hala's Fighting types, Lyra and Pixie could take down Olivia's Rock types, Connor could take down Acerola's Ghost Types, and Pixie and Phil could take down Kahili's Flying types. It seemed easy enough. Opal was unexpectly taken down by Hala's Primeape, leaving her mate Connor and adopted son Rubik heartbroken, and ready for revenge. The two of them effortlessly took down the rest of Hala's team. Lyra and Pixie were confident. The two of them were young, and were on the team for the least amount of time, too naive to realize how difficult of a challenge this would be. Lyra was able to take out Olivia's Pokemon rather easily, but Pixie stepped in when Carbink was sent out. Pixie was able to deal a good amount of damage, but was ultimately killed by Carbink's Moonblast. Acerola was next. Dahlia, not wanting to risk Connor's life, let Lyra help take out Acerola's Pokemon. Lyra was taken out by Palossand when he mistakenly used Body Slam instead of Bubble Beam. Next was Kahili. Only 3 Pokemon remained, but the 3 of them made it through. Kahili's Flying types stood no chance against Phil's Thunder Punch, or Rubik's Dazzling Gleam. And with that, Dahlia became Champion. Or so she thought. Professor Kukui came in for one final challenge so Dahlia could take her place on the champion's throne. It seemed easy at first, until Kukui's Snorlax was let out. High Horsepower and Crunch easily took out the rest of Dahlia's Pokemon, one by one, unable to make a dent in Snorlax. With that, Dahlia's journey ended, and she passed the nuzlocke necklace to her friend, Erin, who recently moved to Kalos. For her shining positivity and connection to the Sunne Pokemon Solgaleo, she earned the title of Dahlia the Bright. Ending art of Dahlia's journey

Erin's journey (Pokemon X, Part 1)

Erin received a golden and ruby necklace from her friend, Dahlia, overseas. The note that Dahlia left in the same box as the necklace told her that she should only wear this necklace once she got her first Pokemon, and to pass it along to somebody else when she was done with her adventure. She went to touch the pendant, before finding it transforming from a red flower with golden leaves to a silver tree, with a tanzanite jewel with an X in the gem, cradled by the silver branches. She woke up the next morning to learn that she was going to receive her very first Pokemon from Professor Sycamore. Erin thought it weird that Sycamore even knew Erin lived here, but considering her mother Grace's fame as a Rhyhorn racer, she wasn't too shocked. She went outside, meeting a stoic, almost robotic boy named Calem, and a happy-go-lucky girl named Shauna. The three of them went to Aquacorde Town to get their Pokemon, where Erin would also meet two boys named Tierno and Trevor. Erin didn't much care for Tierno's personality, or how he called her "Lady" when suggesting nicknames. Erin eventually just said she'd be fine being called "Rin-Rin," hating the nicknames that her new friends had suggested. She wouldn't admit that to them, though. Tierno then brought out the 3 Pokemon given to them by Professor Sycamore. A blue frog called Froakie, a yellow fox called Fennekin, and a brown and green hedgehog called Chespin. Erin was immediately drawn to Froakie, who she nicknamed Kieri. Shauna chose Fennekin, and Calem chose Chespin. FROAKIE Nickname: Kieri Gender: Female Level Met: 5 Ability: Torrent Nature: Relaxed Characteristic: Takes plenty of siestas Location Met: Aquacorde Town
Current team: Kieri - Froakie, female the actual progress i've made on my x nuzlocke is waaaaaaaay more than i've written here (i'm currently at the 8th gym), but writing everything down takes an approximate eternity so i'll leave the first post of this thread as that
  • Icon Credits
  • The Emperor
  • Cherry Girl
icon is infernape's official sprite from pokemon conquest click the pokemon in the other two tabs, please! C:
Gold Leaf

Gold Leaf

Treasure

(: 0)

A strange, gold-coloured leaf.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +1,107,150
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireFighting
Happiness MAX
Hardy nature
Haban Berry

Haban Berry

Rare Berry

(: 0)

If a large enough volume of this Berry is boiled down, its bitterness fades away. It makes a good jam.

Flavour: Bitter/sweet
Colour: Red
Firmness: Soft
Growth time: 72 hours

Sells for 30

Lv. 98 — 13,967 / 32,073
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
IceWater
Happiness MAX
Hasty nature
my computer was real close to crashing every time i tried to proofread this, so that's fun.

Erin's journey (Pokemon X, Part 2)

Erin was given a letter by Trevor, who told her that the letter was just so that Erin's mother knew that she didn't get kidnapped or anything along those lines. Erin headed back to her house, but was stopped by Shauna for a quick Pokemon battle. Due to Kieri having the type advantage over Shauna's Fennekin, it was very easy. Erin gave the letter to her mother, who was supportive of Erin's ambition to explore in every way. Grace's Rhyhorn even said goodbye to Erin. She quickly ran back to Aquacorde Town, stocking up on Poke Balls, and dashing into the grass on Route 2 to catch her first Pokemon. A Pidgey. She caught it with virtually no effort. PIDGEY Nickname: Pidri Gender: Male Level Met: 3 Ability: Keen Eye Nature: Lonely Characteristic: Good perserverance Location Met: Route 2 Unfortunately, Pidri almost immediately died to a Fletchling that was much stronger than he was. This didn't seriously hurt Erin, though, since she had him for all of about 10 minutes. She pushed through, making her way to Santalune Forest, finding a Scatterbug along the way. SCATTERBUG Nickname: Scatteri Gender: Male Level Met: 3 Ability: Shield Dust Nature: Sassy Characteristic: Likes to fight Location Met: Santalune Forest Santalune Forest was quite a peaceful walk, having Scatteri lead the way through. They eventually made their way to Santalune City. On their way, though, Scatteri evolved into Spewpa. Instead of going for the Gym, Erin immediately dived into the boutique to buy a new hat. A girl outside of the gym offered to give Erin a pair of roller skates if she won a battle against her. Erin accepted. Scatteri used himself as a living weapon, tackling the Zigzagoon with barely any effort on his part. Erin received the roller skates, and quickly skated into the gym. When fighting the gym's trainers, Scatteri evolved into Vivillon, spreading his ruby red wings. The three of them made it to Viola. She was rather underwhelming, to say the least. Scatteri took out Viola's Surskit and Vivillon, not breaking a sweat. With that, Erin claimed the Bug Badge. Due to just how easy Viola's gym was, Erin had a sneaking suspicion that the next gym wouldn't be the same.
Current Team: Kieri - Froakie, female Scatteri - Vivillon, male Myri - Burmy, male Zuri - Azurill, female
the reason i like didnt mention myri and zuri getting caught in the last entry is just... look, they weren't important. they never are going to be important.

Erin's journey (Pokemon X, Part 3)

Erin walked towards Route 4, getting the EXP. Share from Viola's sister, Alexa. She found a Budew hanging around in the flowers, and caught it. BUDEW Nickname: Dewri Gender: Female Level Met: 8 Ability: Poison Point Nature: Relaxed Characteristic: Likes to thrash about Location Met: Route 4 Erin didn't believe that Dewri's nature was relaxed, seeing as how Dewri was very eager to fight when Erin encountered her. Since Dewri is still a baby Pokemon, Kieri started carrying her like a child. Dewri was perfectly content with this. After fighting a preschooler's Pokemon, Kieri evolved into Frogadier. They continued through Route 4, meeting Professor Sycamore's assistants, Sina and Dexio. After passive-aggressively asking Erin if she was friends with Kieri, Dexio gave her the TM for Return. The two of them led Erin and her Pokemon to Professor Sycamore's lab in Lumiose City. Inside the lab, Sycamore offered Erin a choice between 3 Pokemon. Bulbasaur, Charmander, or Squirtle. After Erin chose Bulbasaur, Sycamore gave Erin the Venusaurite, but in her heart, Erin didn't know if Bulbasaur would even make it to its final evolution. BULBASAUR Nickname: Saurri Gender: Male Level Met: 10 Ability: Overgrowth Nature: Mild Characteristic: Scatters things often Location Met: Lumiose City Sycamore then asked for a Pokemon battle, in which Kieri and Scatteri knocked out Sycamore's Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle with ease. Afterwards, Sycamore gave Erin, Shauna, Calem, Tierno, and Trevor a pep talk about "being the best trainer you can be." Erin didn't think much of it. She would have been perfectly happy going back to Vaniville Town, where she could relax with her new friends. Calem asked Erin to meet him at Cafe Soleil. Instead of meeting with Calem, Erin decided to go to the boutique in Lumiose City, before being kicked out for not being "stylish enough." This made her more than a little annoyed. She decided to buy random evolutionary stones and herbs in Lumiose City, and Arceus knows how, that allowed her into the boutique, where she bought a pair of white thigh-high leggings. They were the only things she could afford there, anyways...
Current Team: Kieri - Frogadier, female Scatteri - Vivillon, male Dewri - Budew, female Saurri - Bulbasaur, male Myri - Burmy, male Zuri - Azurill, female
i actually finished the nuzlocke last night but i've got a lot before i finish writing this down

Erin's journey (Pokemon X, Part 4)

After spending a bit of time filming Scatteri at the PR Video Studio at his request, Erin and her team went to Cafe Soleil to meet with Calem. Before they were able to talk, they overheard Lysandre and Diantha talking together. Diantha was clearly annoyed by Lysandre's questions about "staying beautiful forever," thankful that the conversation was cut off by Lysandre noticing Erin. Diantha greeted Erin as well, the latter proceeding to shortcircuit from even seeing her. Finally, after the two of them left, Calem proposed a sort of rivalry to Erin, where they would compete to see who ended up stronger. Erin thought this was already kind of implied anyways, so she gave a nonchalant "yes," and went on to Route 5. After stepping into the grass, 5 Scraggy attacked at once. Due to just how many of them there were, it was a little dangerous for Kieri to take them on, but Erin was still able to catch one of them. SCRAGGY Nickname: Gyri Gender: Female Level Met: 5 Ability: Moxie Nature: Serious Characteristic: Hates to lose Location Met: Route 5 Erin was happy to have a good Fighting-type Pokemon, but Gyri was a third of the levels of the rest of team, so Erin would be hesitant to use her. She kept passing through Route 5, before encountering Tierno and Trevor, talking about how sometimes, several Pokemon will attack at once, like with the Scraggy that attacked Erin. Tierno and Erin then had a battle, where despite Dewri's inexperience, she was able to absolutely massacre Tierno's Corphish. Erin made it to Camphrier Town, where she met with Shauna. They visited Shabboneau Castle, wondering if they could get any information on Mega Evolution. It was a rather depressing trip, as the owner said that having two people made him wonder "the last time he was so busy." Shauna suggested that they should visit Parfum Palace on Route 6 in order to get the Pokeflute to wake up the Snorlax blocking Route 7. On the way, Saurri evolved into Ivysaur. Diving into the grass on Route 6, Erin found a Nincada. NINCADA Nickname: Cadari Gender: Male Level Met: 12 Ability: Compound Eyes Nature: Brave Characteristic: Likes to run Location Met: Route 6
Current team: Kieri - Frogadier, female Scatteri - Vivillon, male Dewri - Budew, female Saurri - Ivysaur, male Gyri - Scraggy, female Cadari - Nincada, male
i wish i was in bed. time to keep writing

Erin's journey (Pokemon X, Part 5)

Though Erin mentioned it was getting late, Shauna said that it wouldn't take that long. Shauna and Erin were forced to pay 1,000 Pokedollars to visit Parfum Palace, much to their annoyance. The gate's guard said that the fee was probably to pay for cleaning and repairs, but Erin didn't believe a single bit of that. Whatever. They were here for the Pokeflute, and they were going to get it. They walked into the palace, in awe of just how expensive the place looked, before finding the castle's owner in a panic, wondering where his Furfrou went. Shauna quickly offered to help, and Erin went along with it. They went into the garden, chasing the Furfrou down. Erin, having grown up with a Rhyhorn, was very used to trying to stop a running Pokemon, and she grabbed the Furfrou. The palace's owner was relieved to see Furfrou again, and offered to show Erin and Shauna a fireworks display. It was dark enough that they'd be visible, anyway. Shauna and Erin had a bit of a heart-to-heart. Shauna said that she wanted to be great friends with Erin, and Erin admitted that it's nice knowing a genuinely kind person like Shauna. Erin let out all 6 of her Pokemon, and Shauna followed example, letting out her Braixen and Skitty. The fireworks started, explosions of bright technicolor lights. The two of them knew they wouldn't be able to forget this. The owner, his butler, and his Furfrou came onto the balcony with them. The owner thanked them again for finding Furfrou, and Shauna asked him if they could borrow the Pokeflute in order to wake up Snorlax. The owner reluctantly agreed, and the two girls went onto Route 7, handing the flute to the owner of Shabboneau Castle. The Snorlax woke up, and Erin caught it. SNORLAX Nickname: Norri Gender: Male Level Met: 15 Ability: Immunity Nature: Naive Characteristic: Good endurance Location Met: Route 7 Parfum Palace's owner let the owner of Shabboneau Castle keep the Pokeflute, saying that he should practice more. Shauna and Erin were surprised by how terrible of an attempt to patch things up that was.
Current team: Kieri - Frogadier, female Scatteri - Vivillon, male Dewri - Budew, female Norri - Snorlax, male Gyri - Scraggy, female Cadari - Nincada, male
yeah i totally forgot to mention it, but yes, the pokemon in these nuzlockes talk. because they do in basically every nuzlocke comic. i wanna make a comic of these but also like that would take so long?????

Erin's journey (Pokemon X, Part 6)

Continuing on Route 7, Erin stepped into the grass, and Dewri wiped out a Flabebe with no effort on her part. After that, Dewri evolved into Roselia. Erin met with Calem, Tierno, and Trevor. The four of them entered a double battle, Calem on Erin's side, and Tierno and Trevor opposing them. Yet again, despite Dewri's inexperience, she was able to take down Trevor's Pikachu and Flabebe, and Tierno's Corphish. She went into the wrong entrance in Connecting Cave, and had to go back out to the entrance that would actually take her to Route 8. In Connecting Cave, she found a Meditite, who pleaded to Erin to let him join her, claiming that he hates this cave and that he's been trying for an excuse to get out for months. Erin caught Meditite, hoping that he wouldn't be this much of a desperate maniac the entire time he was on her team. MEDITITE Nickname: Mediri Gender: Male Level Met: 13 Ability: Pure Power Nature: Serious Characteristic: Alert to sounds Location Met: Connecting Cave Getting out of the cave, she set foot onto Route 8, encountering a Drifloon, and catching it. DRIFLOON Nickname: Loori Gender: Female Level Met: 14 Ability: Unburden Nature: Brave Characteristic: Quick to flee Location Met: Route 8 On the way to Ambrette Town, the team decided to train up a bit. Unfortunately, tragedy fell when a wild Absol killed Cadari with a Pursuit. Erin was a little relieved in the fact that at least now, Pidri won't be alone.
Current team: Kieri - Frogadier, female Scatteri - Vivillon, male Dewri - Roselia, female Norri - Snorlax, male Mediri - Meditite, male Loori - Drifloon, female
why pay attention in school when you can write about a playthrough of a game for 10 year olds am i right

Erin's journey (Pokemon X, Part 7)

Though Route 8's landscape is a little difficult to get through, Erin managed just fine. She made it to Ambrette Town, where she met with Calem. He suggested going to the fossil lab to see if they knew anything about Mega Evolution. They mentioned that while they don't know anything, their assistant was in the Glittering Cave looking for fossils, so maybe they could ask if he found any information. On the way to Glittering Cave, they had to go through Route 9, where Erin encountered a Hippopotas. Scatteri, however, underestimated his own strength and knocked out Hippopotas. Erin and her team made it to Glittering Cave, where she encountered a Solrock. Luckily, she was able to catch this one. SOLROCK Nickname: Solri Gender: None Level Met: 17 Ability: Levitate Nature: Naive Characteristic: Highly persistent Location Met: Glittering Cave In the Glittering Cave, Erin encountered a few members of Team Flare. Calem and Erin fought in a double battle against them, where Norri and Calem's Espurr were able to take them out easily. They found the fossil lab's assistant, and asked if Team Flare was interfering with his research. Obviously, they weren't, as the assistant didn't know what they were talking about. The assistant offered Calem and Erin a fossil each. Calem picked the sail fossil, and Erin picked the jaw fossil. Back in the fossil lab, the jaw fossil was restored to a Tyrunt. TYRUNT Nickname: Tyri Gender: Male Level Met: 20 Ability: Strong Jaw Nature: Mild Characteristic: Somewhat vain Location Met: Ambrette Town. Erin received an Old Rod from a man in the Ambrette Aquarium, and fished along the coast to knock out Luvdisc to gain experience. During this, Erin somehow managed to find a shiny Luvdisc, which she was allowed to catch despite already getting Tyri in Ambrette Town. Thank Arceus for that.
Current team: Kieri - Frogadier, female Scatteri - Vivillon, male Dewri - Roselia, female Norri - Snorlax, male Mediri - Meditite, male Tyri - Tyrunt, male

Erin's journey (Pokemon X, Part 8)

The route between Ambrette Town and Cyllage City was still Route 8, so Erin unfortunately couldn't catch any Pokemon on the bottom half of the route. It was a very brief walk to Cyllage City, and quite a pretty one too, with the ocean's waves gently crashing on the shore. Erin got a free bike for being the 10,001st customer, and took some time riding up and down Cyllage City's natural cycling path. She decided to head to Route 10 to catch another Pokemon. A Snubbull, much to Erin's disappointment. SNUBBULL Nickname: Ullri Gender: Female Level Met: 19 Ability: Intimidate Nature: Lax Characteristic: Likes to thrash about Location Met: Route 10 Erin knew that there was a Rock-type gym in Cyllage City, and knew that Scatteri had to stay far, far away in order to ensure his safety. She temporarily put him in the PC box, and took out Gyri. The team trained a little, and went on to face Grant. The rock climbing puzzle made Erin a bit nervous, but she managed to get to the top. Grant stretched in a way that made it sound like he just broke every bone in his body, which very deeply unsettled Erin. Her fears about the 2nd gym being difficult were very, very quickly put to rest, as Gyri took down Grant's Amaura and Tyrunt without breaking a sweat. The Cliff Badge was now in Erin's possession. Gyri was put back into the box, and Scatteri was happily welcomed back onto the team.
Current team: Kieri - Frogadier, female Scatteri - Vivillon, male Dewri - Roselia, female Norri - Snorlax, male Mediri - Meditite, male Tyri - Tyrunt, male

Erin's journey (Pokemon X, Part 9)

Passing through the rest of Route 10, Erin encountered Team Flare yet again. One of them condescendingly asked Erin, "Can't you see us adults are busy?" when the Team Flare Grunt was clearly doing nothing other than sitting around. Erin and her team made it to Geosenge Town, where a mysterious stone pile sat in a corner. Erin totally couldn't tell that there was a door behind the stones. Nope. No way. None. Erin saw the Fighting type gym leader Korrina and her two Lucario pass by. The two of them had a battle, and Scatteri unsurprisingly took them both out. Erin passed onto Route 11, using a jar of honey to attract a horde of Pokemon. It worked, and she caught one of the Stunky from the horde. STUNKY Nickname: Tunri Gender: Male Level Met: 11 Ability: Keen Eye Nature: Hardy Characteristic: Capable of taking hits Moving onto Reflection Cave, Erin got into a battle with a battle girl. The battle girl's Hawlucha used Rock Tomb on Scatteri, and Erin's heart sank. Scatteri came out with only one HP left, and Erin returned him to his Pokeball without any hesitation. She sent out Kieri, who knocked out the Hawlucha. Erin realized how close of a call that was, and didn't let Scatteri out of his Pokeball until he was healed at a Pokecenter. The team managed to make it to Shalour City. In Shalour City, Tierno gave Erin a sunset-colored stone, saying that he thinks it might be a mega stone. Erin went to the Tower of Mastery to meet with Calem, Shauna, Trevor, and Tierno. As it turns out, the sunset-colored stone is actually just a regular gem. A man called the "Mega evolution guru" said that there was only one mega ring, so the 5 of them would have to decide among themselves. Tierno and Shauna said that they didn't think they were strong enough for mega evolution, and Trevor said that he's more focused on the Pokedex than battling. That left Calem and Erin. They decided who would have the mega ring over a battle. Scatteri was able to take out Calem's Meowstic, Absol, and Quilladin with no issue, and Erin won the mega ring quite easily. Erin then went on to fight Korrina in the Shalour Gym. The Gym trainers were very easy, with Scatteri being able to take them out with Psybeam and Draining Kiss. They made it to Korrina, and the battle started. Scatteri easily took down Korrina's Meinfoo, but had to be switched out for Mediri when Machoke was sent out. Mediri knocked out Machoke with Confusion and High Jump Kick, and then faced Korrina's Hawlucha. Mediri did a large amount of damage to Hawlucha, but Hawlucha's counter-attack was lethal. Flying Press killed Mediri in only one hit. Scatteri was sent back out, and he knocked out Hawlucha. The Rumble Badge was in Erin's hands. At the very least, Kieri evolved after the fight. After giving Mediri his funeral, Erin went to the Tower of Mastery again in order to officially recognize her as a user of Mega Evolution. Korrina gave Erin one of her Lucario, and the two of them battled. Erin's Lucario was injured quite badly, but was able to knock out Korrina's Lucario in one hit. LUCARIO Nickname: Cariri Gender: Male Level Met: 32 Ability: Steadfast Nature: Hasty Characteristic: Alert to sounds Location Met: Tower of Mastery
Current team: Kieri - Greninja, female Scatteri - Vivillon, male Dewri - Roselia, female Norri - Snorlax, male Cariri - Lucario, male Tyri - Tyrunt, male
yanno mike maybe itd be a good idea to idk edit your freakin posts so that people reading it, and you yourself, know what your teams were at that moment? thanks me.

Pages: 123··· 202122

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page