PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

What was your first shiny hatch?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

FunkyGoblin's AvatarFunkyGoblin
So! A bit ago I hatched my very first shiny! like. ever. (The first shiny I CAUGHT was a shiny Rosalia in pokemon pearl) and I was curious, what are peoples first shiny hatches, whether on here or another pokemon game. by the way! this is my first shiny hatch! she is my daughter,
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
This is my first shiny hatch! I've never caught one in the games, although I shiny hunted (soft reset style) Snivy in Black and White. I hatched her when everyone got Hypermode after the server shut down, although now I've got a couple more hatched without Hypermode.
  • About Me!
  • Logan
Hey there! I'm Kitty, a huge nerd. If you're seeing this, take a second to feed my baby in the second tab? Here's my journal! PFP.
Skarmorite Q

Skarmorite Q

Mega Stone

(: 0)

One of the mysterious Mega Stones. Give it to Skarmory to let it Mega Evolve!

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +6,968,493
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fighting
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
My first catch was a psyduck on HeartGold. My first hatch was Eevee on AlphaSapphire, that became a Sylveon and my first legendary was Viridium on the same game. Oh and my first shiny starter was Litten on Moon. I wanted to do the same on Shield, but the shiny lock of the starter spoiled my fun so I didn't buy it :( I don't remember my first shiny on Pokefarm Q, probably Honedge since it was my first hunt on the website. My first shiny by random chance was a larvitar if I remember correctly.
My first language is french, so my english may be imperfect o7 Profil picture drawn by Optimus Prime! Fusion banette + mega are from Pokemon's official sprite and fused by me. Draw inspired by Sans' Hotdog Stand in Undertale
The first shiny I hatched here was this girl: In the official games, the first shiny I encountered was a Geodude in Pearl which, to put it gently, didn't end well. A few years later I hatched a shiny Poochyena using the Masuda method.
Andrew/Drew | he/him | not a minor I'm autistic, and consequently I often struggle with tone and social cues. Please assume good faith, as I'm usually trying to be polite, and be patient with me.
IceBite's AvatarIceBite
First shiny, and he is my bab

Collecting!

◇I Collect Deerling and Sawsbuck◇
Karakara's AvatarKarakara
My first Shiny was my lovely Cubone <3 This was my first hunt shortly after I joined this site. I remember how I raced to get the credits in order to buy the Pokéradar and get to this hunt. Lovely memories c:
Buying for 70 and for 60 -> Have one? More than one? Send a trade, PM or offer in my Shop? :D Avatar by Temporal
My first shiny here on PFQ was Chikorita, back in Dec 2 2013.
Updated: Dec 4th
PF1 User Name: TRasenS. Avatar, buttons, coding done by me. Dex image from the Bulbapedia. Banner made by Tendlex on PF1.
Thunderyena's AvatarThunderyena
got him a few days ago after 2 back-to-back albinos the same day! my first shiny catch was in sapphire, a spinda. completely random chance, i was super young & didn't even how what a shiny was! my 2nd shiny catch was a ponyta in diamond -- also random. i regretted evolving her, lol. :'^) forever salty the fire doesn't stay blue. </3
Grïmslëy666's AvatarGrïmslëy666
My first hatched shiny on here was this Raichu: And my first caught shiny was an oddish in Y.
It's more important to master the cards you are holding than to complain about the ones your opponent was dealt.
icedragonboi's Avataricedragonboi
My first shiny was by random chance when I was trying to hatch a dark delta for someone! (unfortunately I sold her ^^")

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page