PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Breakneck Blitz(Normal) - January 2020

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Type Race Teams >

Pages: 123··· 1516171819202122

Eeveehart's AvatarEeveehart
My current party hatches in an hour. If itll help I'll send them over. I'm doing errands and cant do any massive clicking at the moment.
Typerace:1614 A Stargazer's Journey
CQHerosteve's AvatarCQHerosteve
Anything will help! I might be slow to adopt because of classes but I'll get it as soon as I can ^^
Collecting Magma Stones!
61/500
Profile Picture of Maravol from the Christmas Calander event
Icee's AvatarIcee
Sorry I wanna keep my Eevees for tournament :x
Avatar made for me by LilypadLife!
Made by popcorn8784
Just a tip. Nab the live eevees from the shelter. They qualify for the tourney. I plan on doing it tomorrow during shazi's bonus.
Icee's AvatarIcee
They all would? I've tried going that route before and some didnt qualify so I just went the route of evolving what I hatch. (Plus because my pass is only at S I only get 35 adoptions a dat and the multiplier at most only gives me 80 so yeah I use my adopts for the eggos)
Maybe not every single one. I checked a few and many of the level 1's histories date the egg creation after the 8th. And depending on the multiplier I'll have over 200 adoptions.
AngelOShadows's AvatarAngelOShadows
Don't forget you can also evolve Skitties with Moon Stones, Bunearys with Happiness, Minccino with Shiny Stones, and I'm sure theres more thats just all thats at the top of my head
©urrent icon by Dorgot
Username changed from Alix-chan to AngelOShadows
So I used the rest of my adoptions(about 40.) I have a hard time maxing out my adoptions when I'm hatching eevees. What with a toddler in my life and all. Anyway, I adopted around 40 live level 1 eevee, nosepass, and crabrawler and they all gave me points when I evolved them. Not saying y'all have to... just mentioning in case y'all want more points.
wïrr's Avatarwïrr
if anyone has any unwanted eevees, i'll gladly take em (i need evos to upgrade my badge ;;)
icon and bait by me!
Niluna's AvatarNiluna
While I have been able to use up all my available shelter adoptions each day, that certainly won't happen today. Does anyone here need anything besides Eevees that I could grab for them? (I simply don't see that many Eevees in the shelter, then again I haven't really been searching either.) I also finally hatched a second albino during this race, they definitely made me wait for it, despite hatching quite a lot of eggs. I am at 3238 points by now, that's usually how much I get in total and there's still three more days to go. Looking forward to at least double that score.

Pages: 123··· 1516171819202122

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page