PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

(Spoilers)(13+) Space Flareon Gets into Yet Another Fandom

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 117118119

POLL: So, What's your opinion on Flareon?

Total votes: 145

You must be logged in to vote.

POLL: ...Be Honest. How many of my references do you actually understand?

Total votes: 54

POLL: Once again, Why are you here?

Total votes: 38

Hello, hello, person reading this! I finally decided to make a journal. I'll mostly be talking about things that happen in the fandoms I'm in, but I'll also talk about PFQ things too. Anyways, quick warning before we begin that I have opinions and I'm not afraid to share them. Ah, but first, let me introduce myself. Nonformally, of course.

Info about me and my fandoms

Name: SpacialDimension, but you can call me Spacial, Space, or SD. Whichever you prefer. Favorite Pokemon: Flareon and Palkia First Game/ Pokemon: Pokemon White, Oshawott Main Fandoms and those I obsess over: Pokemon, Splatoon, A Hat In Time Minor Fandoms: Mario, Kirby, FNF
I do not endorse anything the creator or newgrounds has done, Im only interested in funny beep beep man and his GF
, Bugsnax, and many, many others
With that out of the way, keep your paws, tail, legs, arms, or any other digits inside the vehicle at all times and enjoy your trip inside Spacial's thoughts and fandoms.
Avatar drawn by me. Summon image and description by me, while code by aud.rey, for my use only!

Universal Beacon

Summon Item (: 0)
A small orb that acts as a beacon. Inside various galaxies are visible. Using it will alert SpacialDimension, wherever they may be.
Looks like all the boosts are going to be active tomorrow! Too bad I paused my Meowth hunt because Sally was being a meanie. (As soon as I get Arceus and Hypermode I'm going to challenge her again)
I've been playing a lot of Pokemon Masters on my phone. You know how the trainers use bullet seed when your pokemon was already about to die anyways but they keep getting hit by the attack? That made me think of this meme:
Team Break? More like Team Break Into Pieces
The new Mega is borderline entering fairy territory. And you know how I feel about fairies. (for those of you who don't, they kill dragons and thats no good in my books)
I was playing pokemon go and I somehow managed to spin a corrupted pokestop without triggering a Team Rocket Go grunt battle. So basically I took the items and said "See ya!" to the grunt before they could do anything about it.
My world just expanded. I really should be doing school work, but who doesn't want to listen to music to decide the fate of a tournament!?
I-I'm not crying! It's the onion ninjas! They were hiding while I was watching one of Viantastic's videos! But in all seriousness, I'm the one who should be thanking him for all the awesome and inspiring content he creates.
They've been forecasting snow this whole week. And everyone gets prepared... for NOTHING. No snow. Not even enough flakes to make the head of a snowman. Now some weather sites say there's going to be snow on Friday, but now I highly doubt it.
Playing A Hat In Time Death Wish Mode But Everytime I Die Someone Plays Despacito

Pages: 123··· 117118119

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page