PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Secrets of Mystic Island

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 8910

Cattafang's AvatarCattafang
The Pero twins looked out from the small boat they were in as they approached an island. Piro, the sportier-looking twin was sitting in the back of the boat, their female Nidoran Pins sitting next to them as they turned the engine to try and get to the island. Their dapper-looking twin, Poro, looked at a map while his male Nidoran Needles sat on his shoulder as his trainer as he yelled out directions over the noisy engine until the boat quickly came to a halt, getting stuck at the island’s shore. “Now what’s going on?” Poro said, slightly annoyed before looking up from his map and seeing the island. “You didn’t notice the landing?” Piro said before quickly turning off the engine, scooping up Pins and jumping out of the boat with a small splash. Poro flinched a bit from the splash his twin made and hopped out into the sand and walked to a stand with some maps, Piro close behind. The twins began to race each other through the woods, trying to find the path that led to the cabins.

Cattafang's Badge Case

Badge Case by Nebby

About Me

==> hey. you can call me Cattafang, Cat, or just Mel. ==>pfp is my character Hecate
Hatterene-Spiritomb fusion
using Psybeam, done by masqueofstars1 ==>she/her or they/them. either’s fine. ==>bisexual banner done by EeveeBailey
refer me on Dappervolk as Cattafang

Pages: 123··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page