PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Haxorus High! - RP

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 1234567··· 181920

Moon went over to Gigi
Skylarin's AvatarSkylarin
The psychic type shifted uncomfortably, but didn't look up. The shiny Elgyem turned the page. When was the assembly going to start..?

Hey! Why not check out my Sprite shop while you're here? Dragon Cave profile Or... come ask the Psychic expert your burning queries...
“ remember what your mom said don’t act rude or in attack mode , and be nice “ she thought “H-hello “ said Moon
FelixTrash's AvatarFelixTrash
Torren entered, obviously late, by a significant amount, and jumped around in his boisterous self, "'Ey. What we doin'? I ain't late am I?" He knew he was, he wanted a response. His accent was almost too thick... He was playing with some of his cotton caught in a spike.
Lola seemed to blink at the newcomer, with a bit of confusion as she discarded her jump rope for the moment. "Oh! Hi there um, classes didn't start or anything, we're just playing around for now I think-"
He sighed in relief. "Well that's 'ight." He blinked in slight exhaustion. "Well I guess I should intro mysen. I'm Torren. An' you?" He seemed to bounce a little, resting on his cotton.
"Oh, my name is Lola, it's nice to meet you, Torren!" she chirped, a slight grin coming on her face.
"Ya seem nice. I like ya." He seemed somewhat pleased with making a friend. "So you met owt' else?" His accent, making it a little hard to understand him. "I wanna meet those teachers, ya know?" He seemed really curious.
Ryuu gave a sigh as all the Students made their way to the Gym, Zipp stood by him, Looking at all the students carefully and Flare stood on the other side of him, Also Looking at the students "Hello Students.....Welcome to Haxorus High...I Am Your Principal, Ryuu....As the New Year starts We expect good behaviour...From all of you.." Ryuu started his speach Ruby looked to Ryuu, Listening (Anyone who didn't bring their character to the gym yet has had their character brough here to progress the story!)
Torren seemed to be paying close attention, noticing the other students around him, and was try to avoid poking anyone. He was mumbling to himself. "Dang... Dat Dino be kewl."

Pages: 1234567··· 181920

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page